    Is there any way to force the subject to be checked as well?

    TIA,
    Crash.
    Crash, Jan 23, 2006

  2. Crash

    -=rjh=- Guest

    Re: Mozilla 1.0.7 spellchecking the subjlect line.

    Crash wrote:
    > Greetings all,
    >
    > As can be seen from many of my posts Mozilla does not do this - in spite
    > of the 'spell check on send' option being set and dutifully done in the
    > message body. Is there any way to force the subject to be checked as well?
    >
    > TIA,
    > Crash.

    Hm, even the flash new Thunderbird doesn't spellcheck the subject line.
    -=rjh=-, Jan 23, 2006

  3. Crash

    Gordon Guest

    On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:59:59 +1300, Crash wrote:

    > Greetings all,
    >
    > As can be seen from many of my posts Mozilla does not do this - in spite of the
    > 'spell check on send' option being set and dutifully done in the message body.
    > Is there any way to force the subject to be checked as well?

    Go on, ask the developers of Mozilla. It is a very interesting point which
    they, and myself, have not considered. Yet, it is very important.

    PS, you might also like to try Thunderbird, as a programme and as a
    request call, for Mozilla gave birth to twins some tome ago. Firefox and
    Thunderbird, both are doing well, running around on serval OS platforms.
    Gordon, Jan 24, 2006