    Now if only I could figure out the spell check lol.
    Thanks to the people who developed this great program.
    docfl
    docfl, Jul 16, 2004

  2. docfl

    .BRIAN. Guest

    On 7/16/2004 05:28 PM, docfl wrote:

    > I switched a couple of weeks ago and found that while it does take a bit
    > to get used to, I found I like Thunderbird much better. Today I logged
    > on to my mail and not 1 spam. Now I have to get used to dumping my trash
    > more often since it fills up faster.
    > I have used OE for years and never could get the filters to work. took
    > me all of 2 weeks to get Tbird dialed in.
    > Now if only I could figure out the spell check lol.
    > Thanks to the people who developed this great program.
    > docfl

    Welcome to the wonderful world of Mozilla. Are you using FF too, or
    just TB? I get awesome results using TB junkmail filter. Be sure to
    mark any spam that does make it through as "junk" in order to train the
    filter. You also need to mark messages that are not junk as "not junk"
    every once in a while.

    What problem are you having with the spell check?

    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm
    .BRIAN., Jul 17, 2004

  3. docfl

    docfl Guest

    > What problem are you having with the spell check?

    I have set up but when it goes to do the check its like it has no
    dictionary to use. All the fields are blank. Do I need to download a
    dictonary for it to use?
    docfl
    docfl, Jul 17, 2004