    --
    http://www.treasuredude.net.tc
    http://pie.midco.net/treasuredude/

    Scott Nelson, Jun 12, 2005

  2. Scott Nelson

    Travis Evans Guest

    Scott Nelson wrote:

    > I started using MozBackup 1.4 due to recommendations from other users.
    > It seems to backup everything ok but has anyone had any issues
    > restoring
    > from it? I would hate to be backing all this up, have something
    > happen, and then find out that restore won't work for one reason or
    > another. Just wondering if anyone else here uses it and any
    > experiences they may have had (good and bad).

    I haven't used it, so I don't know, but you could probably test it by
    moving your profile folder somewhere safe to simulate it missing, and
    try using the restore option of MozBackup to see if it works. Then you
    could move the profile folder back where it was originally to return
    everything back the way it was.

    --
    Travis Evans
    [The email address on this post is valid, but may change from time to

    Travis Evans, Jun 12, 2005

  3. Scott Nelson

    Adrian Guest

    Travis Evans wrote:

    > Scott Nelson wrote:
    >

    >>I started using MozBackup 1.4 due to recommendations from other users.
    >>It seems to backup everything ok but has anyone had any issues
    >>restoring
    >>from it? I would hate to be backing all this up, have something
    >>happen, and then find out that restore won't work for one reason or
    >>another. Just wondering if anyone else here uses it and any
    >>experiences they may have had (good and bad).

    > I haven't used it, so I don't know, but you could probably test it by
    > moving your profile folder somewhere safe to simulate it missing, and
    > try using the restore option of MozBackup to see if it works. Then you
    > could move the profile folder back where it was originally to return
    > everything back the way it was.

    I have used it and it works just fine for me.
    Never had any problems with it. Highly Recommended!
    I am running Mozilla 1.7.8
    On win98se, fully patched and updated. har har :)
    AMD 1200mhz cpu, 256mb ram, 16mb vid, Via KT266.

    -Adrian Down Under.

    Adrian, Jun 13, 2005