Moz Champion Dan status

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by gwtc, Jun 5, 2006.

  1. gwtc

    gwtc Guest

    This is a passed on Message:

    On 22 May 2006 Dan, 'Dantu' Moz Champion suffered a massive heart
    attack. Subsequently he has undergone a quintuple (yep thats FIVE)
    bypass open heart operation on the 29th of May.

    He is now recovering at a relatives home, with return to his place
    (and computers) still some weeks away.

    Please feel free to 'pass' this message along to any groups you think
    Dan was involved in. Tho he thinks he left his computers to automatic
    mail check/download, that may have changed so sending email (to him)
    would probably not be a wise move at this point

    --
    You know you need a new housekeeper when: the Online Housekeepers
    instructs you to attach the vacuum cleaner and mop to your computer's

    gwtc, Jun 5, 2006

  2. gwtc

    Z Guest

    gwtc wrote:
    > On 22 May 2006 Dan, 'Dantu' Moz Champion suffered a massive heart
    > attack. Subsequently he has undergone a quintuple (yep thats FIVE)
    > bypass open heart operation on the 29th of May.

    Holy crap. Get well, Moz!

    Z, Jun 5, 2006

  3. gwtc

    SteveG Guest

    gwtc wrote:
    > This is a passed on Message:
    >
    > On 22 May 2006 Dan, 'Dantu' Moz Champion suffered a massive heart
    > attack. Subsequently he has undergone a quintuple (yep thats FIVE)
    > bypass open heart operation on the 29th of May.
    >
    > He is now recovering at a relatives home, with return to his place (and
    > computers) still some weeks away.
    >
    > Please feel free to 'pass' this message along to any groups you think
    > Dan was involved in. Tho he thinks he left his computers to automatic
    > mail check/download, that may have changed so sending email (to him)
    > would probably not be a wise move at this point

    Hells bells! Here's hoping recovery will be swift and trouble free.

    --
    Regards

    Steve G

    SteveG, Jun 5, 2006
  4. gwtc wrote:
    > This is a passed on Message:
    >
    > On 22 May 2006 Dan, 'Dantu' Moz Champion suffered a massive heart
    > attack. Subsequently he has undergone a quintuple (yep thats FIVE)
    > bypass open heart operation on the 29th of May.
    >
    > He is now recovering at a relatives home, with return to his place (and
    > computers) still some weeks away.
    >
    > Please feel free to 'pass' this message along to any groups you think
    > Dan was involved in. Tho he thinks he left his computers to automatic
    > mail check/download, that may have changed so sending email (to him)
    > would probably not be a wise move at this point

    All the best for a very fast recovery.

    David H

    David Harrison, Jun 5, 2006
  5. gwtc

    Charani Guest

    On 5 Jun 2006 03:12:30 +0200, gwtc wrote:

    > This is a passed on Message:
    >
    > On 22 May 2006 Dan, 'Dantu' Moz Champion suffered a massive heart
    > attack. Subsequently he has undergone a quintuple (yep thats FIVE)
    > bypass open heart operation on the 29th of May.
    >
    > He is now recovering at a relatives home, with return to his place
    > (and computers) still some weeks away.
    >
    > Please feel free to 'pass' this message along to any groups you think
    > Dan was involved in. Tho he thinks he left his computers to automatic
    > mail check/download, that may have changed so sending email (to him)
    > would probably not be a wise move at this point

    I'm very, very sorry to hear this and wish him well soon. It'll be a
    long slow haul but so long as he takes is easy, he'll be fine. Taking
    it easy is the important part.

    Charani, Jun 7, 2006
  6. gwtc

    R Hickey Guest

    Charani <> wrote in news:4486a655$0$74023$892e7fe2
    @authen.yellow.readfreenews.net:

    > On 5 Jun 2006 03:12:30 +0200, gwtc wrote:
    >
    >> This is a passed on Message:
    >>
    >> On 22 May 2006 Dan, 'Dantu' Moz Champion suffered a massive heart
    >> attack. Subsequently he has undergone a quintuple (yep thats FIVE)
    >> bypass open heart operation on the 29th of May.
    >>

    > [...]
    >
    > I'm very, very sorry to hear this and wish him well soon. It'll be a
    > long slow haul but so long as he takes is easy, he'll be fine. Taking
    > it easy is the important part.

    Yes, all the best to Moz. I just hope there aren't any big bugs or
    problems, meantime, that might mess up his blood pressure. (That was
    supposed to be humor...)

    R Hickey, Jun 7, 2006