    GA
    --
    My address is spoofed, so do not reply directly.

    Gordon Abbot, Apr 8, 2005

  2. Gordon Abbot

    Splibbilla Guest

    Gordon Abbot <> in news::

    > I switched resolutions on my computer and would like to keep the new
    > setting (from 800x600 to 1280x1024). I have figured out how to make most
    > type readable but several items are difficult to see since they are now
    > small, mainly the toolbars at the top of the Mozilla and email window
    > and the subject and name area of the email window.
    >
    > How do I enlarge the type in those areas?

    someone else likely knows details
    you coulds google uk groups:
    fonts | font "about:config"

    I fiddled with some menu fonts in moz, and forgot what i'd changed
    it still looks odd. :)

    there's an extensoin called chromedit which may assist font and other UI tweaks...
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=chromedit
    but i ahve yet to try it...

    --
    Usually java off, js on. If can, choose Bookmarklet rather than XPI, to reduce 'bloat'. Update often.
    1 WinXp,Ff1.0.2 GoogleBar(XPI-rimental), Sage, PrefBar, Tabbrowser Preferences, CopyURL, IEView, and???

    Splibbilla, Apr 9, 2005

  3. Gordon Abbot

    Travis Evans Guest

    On 04/08/2005 07:11 AM, Gordon Abbot wrote:
    > I switched resolutions on my computer and would like to keep the new
    > setting (from 800x600 to 1280x1024). I have figured out how to make most
    > type readable but several items are difficult to see since they are now
    > small, mainly the toolbars at the top of the Mozilla and email window
    > and the subject and name area of the email window.
    >
    > How do I enlarge the type in those areas?

    Try adjusting the Resolution setting in Preferences under Fonts &
    Colors. This adjusts the size of all text, including web pages and
    toolbars, dialogs, etc. You have to restart for the changes to take
    effect. It may take several attempts to get it just right.

    --
    Travis
    [The email address on this post is valid, but may change from time to

    Travis Evans, Apr 10, 2005