    online so I can move the videos and make some money.

    Thank you in advance for your time.

    , Feb 1, 2008

  2. Donald Guest

    torrent are free

    Donald, Feb 1, 2008

  3. Phat Sam Guest

    On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:00:24 -0800 (PST), wrote:

    >Hello, my name is Crystal Ridley, and I'm writing because I would like
    >to make a living moving videos for anybody for about $300 dollars a
    >month.

    With All These sites available to host your videos, you can't find a
    "cheap" / "Free" method of getting your video on the search engines?
    And yet you want to start an internet business "Moving Videos"?
    Just where exactly do you plan on "Moving" the videos to? Outer Space,
    DVD, CD-ROM, VHS, or perhaps you plan on just saving them on your hard
    drive?

    Phat Sam, Feb 1, 2008