    Alasdair Baxter, Nottingham, UK.Tel +44 115 9705100; Fax +44 115 9423263

    "It's not what you say that matters but how you say it.
    It's not what you do that matters but how you do it"
    Alasdair Baxter, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Alasdair Baxter

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jan 18, 2004

  3. Alasdair Baxter

    Harrison Guest

    The help file is extensive.
    The Text Touch Tool is used to make changes to text, but Adobe Acrobat
    is not a word processor. You are supposed to make major text edits in
    the original program before creating the pdf.

    Harrison, Jan 18, 2004
  4. Alasdair Baxter

    jeroen Guest

    it's best NEVER to post your phone number in a public post, a few days ago
    a woman had some real problems with that, after doing the same

    jeroen

    jeroen, Jan 19, 2004