    Just curious as to stay online while its sorted, as i have moved much more
    quickly than i thought...
    Thanks, and All the Best - Fred - Morph

    Morph, Jan 10, 2005

  2. Morph

    HF Guest

    You can use Bt Click to surf the web without joining anything - Go to
    BtClick and you will see what to do.Stuff Tiscali in any case.Have a look at
    V21.No restrictions on their broadband and it is only 16.99 a month.
    "Morph" <morph@nospam> wrote in message
    > I am with Tiscali, I have Broadband, I am moving to a house that has a BT
    > enabled phoneline, working.
    > Is it possible to take my computer, set it up, and plug the modem nto the
    > wall socket and surf the www ?
    > This is before i have sorted things out with my ISP ?
    > Would i be able, to use the web ? and what do you think the xharges would
    > be, if i did ? as i would not have had the line BB enabbled, ... Could i

    use

    HF, Jan 10, 2005

  3. Morph

    HF Guest

    Postscript. The number to enter for dialing BtClick is 0845-6091-300 Just go
    into DUN and make a new connection using this number. They are V90

    HF, Jan 10, 2005