    Outlook Express on my windows XP home edition machine onto my new laptop
    which has Windows XP Professional installed. I purchased a program called
    Migrator to do the job but it was unable to do. Can anyone help please
    =?Utf-8?B?S29hbGEgS2F0ZQ==?=, Feb 28, 2007

  2. I'm sorry, but you appear to have stumbled in to the wrong newsgroup. This
    is the 64bit newsgroup, where we are focused on issues specific to the
    various 64-bit Windows versions. From your post, I suspect you probably
    wanted an XP specific newsgroup, probably
    microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general newsgroup or one of the
    ie.outlookexpress newsgroups.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 28, 2007

  3. Thanks Charlie. I have now located the right area.
    Cheers

    =?Utf-8?B?S29hbGEgS2F0ZQ==?=, Mar 7, 2007