    And owing to reorganisation I need to move it to:
    DeptA.There.ThisOrganisation.Nhs.UK

    Can it be done?
    KarlInTheNHS, Oct 30, 2003

  2. KarlInTheNHS

    Rowdy Guest

    lookup + MOVE TREE

    Rowdy, Oct 30, 2003

  3. KarlInTheNHS

    plain Guest

    Sure you can! Check out the movetree command on Technet:

    us;238394

    plain , Oct 30, 2003
  4. KarlInTheNHS

    Rick Guest

    I think the only issue is you can not have any objects in lost and found as
    they will not transfer with move tree.

    Rick
    Rick, Oct 30, 2003
  5. KarlInTheNHS

    Herb Martin Guest

    Win2003 Forest Functional Mode (all Win2003 DCs in all Domains)
    allows rename, restructure like this.

    Everyone who mentioned Movetree is only partly right -- that is for moving
    objects
    from domain to domain. So you could build NEW domains and move all/some of
    the objects but that isn't realy what you asked. It might be your only
    Win2000
    choice however.

    --
    Herb Martin
    Herb Martin, Oct 31, 2003
  6. KarlInTheNHS

    Guest Guest

    Thanks to all! This may well be enough to solve the
    potential problem.

    Guest, Oct 31, 2003