    I have movies on my HD and I want to know what program to use so I can put
    the movies on DVD. I would prefer a free program. I have a DVD burner that
    supports all formats.

    Viper, Jan 11, 2005

  2. Viper

    Kenchie Guest

    I put it to you, Viper, that on Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:00:54 GMT you did
    state the following;
    > I have movies on my HD and I want to know what program to use so I can put
    > the movies on DVD. I would prefer a free program. I have a DVD burner that
    > supports all formats.

    Try;

    http://www.dvd-guides.com/content/view/73/59/

    HTH
    --
    Kenchie
    <insert unfunny tagline here>

    Kenchie, Jan 11, 2005

  3. Viper

    Paul Reid Guest

    Alright mate, best thing to download for your DVD writer is a program
    called DVD shrink, just goto google.com and look it up and you should be
    able to download it. Good luck.

    Ballochlad

    Paul Reid, Jan 12, 2005