    All assistance is appreciated.

    Cheers
    Mike the Kiwi

    Hercum, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Hercum

    Michael-NC Guest

    Did you play the _same_ movie successfully before? If not, perhaps you need
    the proper codec?

    I thought you needed to output video to the second monitor only. I don't
    think you can play video on both the native monitor and second display
    unless you have special software?

    "Hercum" <> wrote in message
    > I am using WinXP with 512MB RAM and a GeForce4 MX 420 with TV Out Video

    Card that used to work perfectly showing movies/avi/mpeg
    > files on my 29" TV screen and were a pleasure to watch, but lately when I

    go to play a movie etc it shows on the monitor but is
    > blank on the TV screen. Also what's showing on my monitor is very shaky

    and jerky in behavior although the sound is perfect.

    Michael-NC, Apr 13, 2004