  1. Neck & Red

    Neck & Red Guest

    It will eventually happen.

    Neck & Red, Feb 8, 2007

  2. Neck & Red

    boodybandit Guest

    *plonk*

    boodybandit, Feb 8, 2007

  3. Neck & Red

    Neck & Red Guest

    "boodybandit" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > *plonk*

    Blur-Ray Fanboy. We don't want your kind here anyway, glad you're gone.

    Neck & Red, Feb 8, 2007
  4. Neck & Red

    Meng Guest

    Neck & Red wrote:

    > "boodybandit" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>*plonk*

    > Blur-Ray Fanboy. We don't want your kind here anyway, glad you're gone.

    You're an idiot. He hasn't gone anywhere.

    Meng, Feb 8, 2007
  5. Neck & Red

    Doug Jacobs Guest

    In alt.games.video.xbox Neck & Red <> wrote:

    > Blur-Ray Fanboy. We don't want your kind here anyway, glad you're gone.

    "We"? "here"?

    Most of the readers "here" (alt.games.video.sony-playstation) don't care
    about the video format war, and x-posting trolls like you have long since
    become boring and repitive.

    --
    Win cash and giftcards just for clicking your mouse!
    http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=amuro98

    Doug Jacobs, Feb 8, 2007
  6. Neck & Red

    Neck & Red Guest

    "Meng" <> wrote in message
    > Neck & Red wrote:
    >
    >> "boodybandit" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>*plonk*

    >> Blur-Ray Fanboy. We don't want your kind here anyway, glad you're gone.

    > You're an idiot. He hasn't gone anywhere.

    From his lack of postings, looks like he's gone you n00b.

    Neck & Red, Feb 8, 2007
  7. Neck & Red

    Neck & Red Guest

    "Doug Jacobs" <> wrote in message
    > In alt.games.video.xbox Neck & Red <> wrote:
    >
    >> Blur-Ray Fanboy. We don't want your kind here anyway, glad you're gone.

    > "We"? "here"?
    >
    > Most of the readers "here" (alt.games.video.sony-playstation) don't care
    > about the video format war, and x-posting trolls like you have long since
    > become boring and repitive.

    You should have thought about that before sending your trolling 'Blu-Ray'
    Sony boy plant to spread lies about how good BlurRay is. Suck it up, it has
    just started.

    Neck & Red, Feb 8, 2007
  8. Neck & Red wrote:
    > It will eventually happen.

    Did you used to post under the name Ransack the Elder back when the first
    Xbox was released?

    Hank the Rapper, Feb 8, 2007
  9. Neck & Red

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 19:06:02 GMT, "Neck & Red" <>
    Gave us:

    >"boodybandit" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> *plonk*

    >Blur-Ray Fanboy. We don't want your kind here anyway, glad you're gone.

    Hahahaha... You started a pretty funny thread, dude.

    Filter your news, and filter your mind.

    HD DVD RULES!

    MassiveProng, Feb 9, 2007
  10. Neck & Red

    Doug Jacobs Guest

    In alt.video.dvd Neck & Red <> wrote:

    > You should have thought about that before sending your trolling 'Blu-Ray'
    > Sony boy plant to spread lies about how good BlurRay is. Suck it up, it has
    > just started.

    What are you talking about? Since when have I ever taken a side in this
    stupid format war?

    Neither format is better than the other - it's a complete repeat of the
    DVD-R/+R mess that companies dropped in the consumer's lap a few years
    ago. Once again, the market will simply wait for affordable combo devices
    to appear, which will end the war in a non-decisive way for everyone -
    both consumers AND corporations.

    Of course that even assumes that both formats will even survive long
    enough for the average American to buy a HDTV large enough to make owning
    any sort of a HD movie player worthwhile.

    Doug Jacobs, Feb 9, 2007
  11. Neck & Red

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 01:53:13 -0000, Doug Jacobs
    <> Gave us:

    >Neither format is better than the other - it's a complete repeat of the
    >DVD-R/+R mess that companies dropped in the consumer's lap a few years
    >ago.

    Bullshit, and wrong on both assertions.

    HD DVD IS better as their sound IS better. BluTurd doesn't cut it.

    And it is AB-SO-FUCKING-LUTELY NOTHING like anything that happened
    with a fucking lousy writable format DVD debacle.

    MassiveProng, Feb 9, 2007
  12. Your outright 'ass-hole' swagger made me laugh. But now your killfiled. You
    need to work on that first impression.

    Brenden D. Chase, Feb 9, 2007
  13. Neck & Red

    Neck & Red! Guest

    "Brenden D. Chase" <> wrote in message
    > Your outright 'ass-hole' swagger made me laugh. But now your killfiled.
    > You need to work on that first impression.

    Your killfile didn't work.

    Neck & Red!, Feb 9, 2007
  14. Neck & Red

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 23:38:03 -0500, "Brenden D. Chase"
    <> Gave us:

    >Your outright 'ass-hole' swagger made me laugh. But now your killfiled. You
    >need to work on that first impression.

    Said the Top Posting Usenet Total Retard. TPUTR

    MassiveProng, Feb 9, 2007
  15. Neck & Red

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 05:45:08 GMT, "Neck & Red!" <>
    Gave us:

    >"Brenden D. Chase" <> wrote in message
    >> Your outright 'ass-hole' swagger made me laugh. But now your killfiled.
    >> You need to work on that first impression.

    >Your killfile didn't work.

    He should learn the difference between "your" and "you're" as well.

    Man, if these little twit adolescents had listened in school instead
    of worrying about how low they can make their pants ride,
    we might actually have some kids with balls enough to join the
    military. I hope they draft 'em all. Bwuahahahahahaha!

    MassiveProng, Feb 9, 2007
  16. Neck & Red

    Doug Jacobs Guest

    In alt.games.video.xbox MassiveProng <> wrote:

    > Bullshit, and wrong on both assertions.

    > HD DVD IS better as their sound IS better. BluTurd doesn't cut it.

    *shrug* I can't really tell the difference, though I admit I don't have
    golden ears.

    > And it is AB-SO-FUCKING-LUTELY NOTHING like anything that happened
    > with a fucking lousy writable format DVD debacle.

    I say the situations are the same in that the consumer has been saddled
    with choosing between 2 formats that do the same thing. In this case,
    both present video in HD and 7.1 sound. Both can contain a full length
    movie, extras, bonus features, etc etc etc. There are differences - but
    they're insignificant to most consumers. Blu-Ray can possibly have larger
    capacities, HD-DVD has slightly better sound. To me, that's close enough
    to call them identical.

    Also, as we saw with writable DVD, combo players started appearing pretty
    soon. I'm not saying that LG's first attempt is worth buying, but it
    certainly shows that such devices are possible, affordable, and aren't
    nearly the "impossibility" other experts had claimed. Once the combo drives
    arrive, MOST consumers aren't going to care which format their movies are
    using. Fanboys like yourself can continue to bicker about which is better
    but the vast majority of the market isn't going to care. In fact, I'm
    confident that once combo players come out, most consumers won't even be
    able to tell you which medium their favorite movie is using - it just won't
    matter to them.

    Doug Jacobs, Feb 9, 2007
  17. "Neck & Red!" <> wrote in message

    > "Brenden D. Chase" <> wrote in message
    >> Your outright 'ass-hole' swagger made me laugh. But now your killfiled.
    >> You need to work on that first impression.

    > Your killfile didn't work.

    why, are you hank?

    Brenden D. Chase, Feb 10, 2007
  18. Neck & Red

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 21:39:22 -0000, Doug Jacobs
    <> Gave us:

    >*shrug* I can't really tell the difference, though I admit I don't have
    >golden ears.

    You probably don't have a decent sound system either.

    Things like that would kind of exclude you from having anything
    referenced to actual knowledge in the discussion.

    MassiveProng, Feb 10, 2007
  19. Neck & Red

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 20:30:36 -0500, "Brenden D. Chase"
    <> Gave us:

    >"Neck & Red!" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Brenden D. Chase" <> wrote in message
    >>> Your outright 'ass-hole' swagger made me laugh. But now your killfiled.
    >>> You need to work on that first impression.

    >> Your killfile didn't work.

    >why, are you hank?

    Do you have any more retarded little gems for the groups, dumbshit?

    MassiveProng, Feb 10, 2007
  20. Neck & Red

    Impmon Guest

    On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:19:54 GMT, "Neck & Red" <>
    wrote:

    >It will eventually happen.

    Happen? How can they drop a nonexistient "Blur-Ray" format?

    IMO HD-DVD has a better chance. I went to a local Best Buy and what
    do I see? 2 section of shelves to HD-DVD and maybe 8 or 9 blu-ray
    dvd. Plus almost no one has seen a blue-ray player.

    It's just like VHS vs BETA. Sony released BETA but it was poorly
    supported and died. If Sony doesn't work hard to push Blue-ray, it
    will become another BETA.

    Impmon, Feb 10, 2007