    battery juice even for still pictures?

    Thanks,

    Alan

    Alan, Aug 29, 2004

  2. Alan

    Eddy Vortex Guest

    I use an Oly c2100 and the built in microphone picks up lots of unwanted
    noise such ad my zoom lens motors and the auto focus motors. I would
    recommend using a plug in external mic. The mic also is active when taking
    stills so I turn mine off when its not needed. Anything to save precious
    batteries. Eddy (the built in mic pretty much sucks)

    Eddy Vortex, Sep 2, 2004