    ever getting here.

    Has it been and gone??

    TIA

    Mutley, Jun 4, 2005

  2. Mutley

    tiddlywink Guest

    "Mutley" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I remember downloading the ttrailers for it but I don't remember it
    > ever getting here.
    >
    > Has it been and gone??
    >
    > TIA

    Yep been and gone - didnt seem to be here for very long either - saw a video
    shop junkmail flyer that said it was being released on DVD thisdmonth.

    tiddlywink, Jun 4, 2005

  3. Mutley

    XPD Guest

    "Mutley" <> wrote in message
    > I remember downloading the ttrailers for it but I don't remember it
    > ever getting here.
    >
    > Has it been and gone??
    >
    > TIA

    Didnt see it at the movies here and a friend who is a movie nut says its
    gone straight to video/DVD in most countries.........

    XPD, Jun 4, 2005
  4. Mutley

    Mutley Guest

    "XPD" <> wrote:

    >"Mutley" <> wrote in message
    >> I remember downloading the ttrailers for it but I don't remember it
    >> ever getting here.
    >>
    >> Has it been and gone??
    >>
    >> TIA

    >Didnt see it at the movies here and a friend who is a movie nut says its
    >gone straight to video/DVD in most countries.........

    Thanx every one. My wife and I try to see all the Scifi stuff but
    this one missed us.

    Have to look in the local DVD library.

    Mutley, Jun 4, 2005
  5. Mutley

    Mackin Guest

    Mutley wrote:

    > I remember downloading the ttrailers for it but I don't remember it
    > ever getting here.
    >
    > Has it been and gone??
    >
    > TIA

    Yes it's definitely been here at the cinema. It didn't get the greatest
    reviews and its run was quite short. I've had the DVD for a few months
    (bought via Amazon.com) and while it's not the best movie I've seen, I
    still quite enjoy it.

    Mackin.

    Mackin, Jun 4, 2005