    CF manufacturer and model name

    Thanks a lot

    Ernur

    Ernur ILGAZ, Jun 10, 2004

  2. The manual for the A75 says the same thing as it does for my S400. There are
    two limitations depending on video quality, 30 seconds and 3 minutes. There
    are no work-arounds by using a fast CF card.

    My Canon S1 IS is different in this respect. It truly has unlimited video -
    at least unlimited by the camera. The only limit is the capacity of the fast
    CF card, which can be a 2GB card for about 17 minutes of 640f @ 30 FPS
    progressive scan video.

    Bye.

    David Sommers, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Ernur ILGAZ

    Markku Guest

    30 sec limit is only for best resolution. Otherwise 3 minutes...

    Markku, Jun 11, 2004