    photos over the USB connection. I do not have a CF reader.

    Any help or direction is appreciated.

    --b

    Chuck Farley, May 23, 2004

  2. iPhoto, at least the last free version, I haven't purchased the latest,
    didn't deal with things other than still pictures.

    as a biased observer:

    try Kodak EasyShare for MacOS X, it deals with the video's from Kodak
    cameras, I don't know what format the PowerShot uses for Video so it may or
    may not work for you. (if it's Quicktime MOV, then all will be well)
    \

    William Jackson, May 24, 2004

  3. Chuck Farley wrote:

    > I have a Powershot G3 with several movie clips stored on the CF card.
    > I cannot find any documentation or instructions on how to transfer
    > these video files to my computer.
    >
    > I am running OS X on a Powerbook. I use iPhoto to import most of my
    > photos over the USB connection. I do not have a CF reader.
    >
    > Any help or direction is appreciated.

    Uh, Charlie is it?? <s>

    Iae, go to your Apps folder and open up Image Capture. That allows
    downloading of all formats, and by default will put movies in the Movies
    folder, images in Picture Fol...

    You can also - must, really- use that application to set d/l's being
    opened by other apps. if you wish.

    QT will do fine with the little movies.

    --
    John McWilliams

    John McWilliams, May 25, 2004
  4. Chuck Farley

    Mark B. Guest

    > I have a Powershot G3 with several movie clips stored on the CF card.
    > I cannot find any documentation or instructions on how to transfer
    > these video files to my computer.
    >
    > I am running OS X on a Powerbook. I use iPhoto to import most of my
    > photos over the USB connection. I do not have a CF reader.

    I recommend getting one.

    Mark

    Mark B., May 25, 2004