    Obviously dubbed in English.

    Any one got the name of the movie? Does not show up at IMDB.com.

    Thanks

    nobody, Oct 16, 2006

  2. nobody

    pcdoc2010 Guest

    really off topic for this group....

    Dreams of Glass is his first film. The movie you are thinking of might
    be: Italian-French production Lady Liberty, starring Sophia Loren.

    pcdoc2010, Oct 18, 2006

  3. nobody

    pcbutts1 Guest

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068970/

    pcbutts1, Oct 18, 2006
  4. nobody

    Frosty Guest

    I downloaded new messages from 24hoursupport.helpdesk on 18 Oct 2006
    11:10:03 -0700, and "pcdoc2010" <> vomited forth
    this bit of wisdom :

    >really off topic for this group....

    Really??

    Frosty, Oct 19, 2006