    sheets around in Excel? So if you have several pages open you can arrange
    them in first, second, third...order the way you want.

    James

    strytsters, Jan 28, 2005

  2. strytsters

    Steve IA Guest

    strytsters wrote:

    > Is there a way to move tabs around in Firefox (1.0), like you can move
    > sheets around in Excel? So if you have several pages open you can arrange
    > them in first, second, third...order the way you want.
    >
    > James

    I just grabbed mine with the left mouse and dragged it left or right.
    I'm not sure if it's part of some other extension or not.
    Steve
    41N

    Steve IA, Jan 28, 2005

  3. strytsters

    JDT Guest

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 07:55:03 -0500, "strytsters"
    <> wrote:

    >Is there a way to move tabs around in Firefox (1.0), like you can move
    >sheets around in Excel? So if you have several pages open you can arrange
    >them in first, second, third...order the way you want.
    >
    >James

    I don't think that there is, but I agree that it would be nice. Maybe
    someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

    JDT, Jan 28, 2005
  4. Steve IA wrote:
    > strytsters wrote:
    >
    >>Is there a way to move tabs around in Firefox (1.0), like you can move
    >>sheets around in Excel? So if you have several pages open you can arrange
    >>them in first, second, third...order the way you want.
    >>
    >>James

    > I just grabbed mine with the left mouse and dragged it left or right.
    > I'm not sure if it's part of some other extension or not.
    > Steve
    > 41N

    Its an extension, TBE gives this, and there's another one that does only
    this, though I can't recall the name.

    Okay here's one:

    http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=161&hl=tabs

    I've never used it myself, but it would seem to do the job if you find
    Tabbed Browser Extensions to be too much.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 29, 2005
  5. strytsters

    strytsters Guest