Mouseover Imagebutton. Visual Web Developer 2008 Express edition

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by Propp, Jun 6, 2010.

  1. Propp

    Propp

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hi, I am very new to programming(I'm taking a class in High school) and I'm in need of some help. I find programming very fun and achieving so I've been having some fun with it on my own.

    I currently use Visual Web Developer 2008 Express edition.

    My knowledge of programming is also very limited so a detailed answer will be needed.

    What i want to do is to make a an imagebutton witch changes image(url) when you have the mouse located over it and changes back to the original image when mouse is away. I've read tons of forum posts on this subject and in the last 2 hours I have not been able to figure it out.

    I'm Norwegian so if my English is bad please treat me with ease.

    Also, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong topic

    - Jorgen

    :withstup:
    Propp, Jun 6, 2010