    the pointer. It merely repeats what I am already looking at.

    Tried going into mouse options, but did not prove useful.

    Cheers

    Mark Isaac, Jul 25, 2010

  2. Mark Isaac

    housetrained Guest

    we need to know your mouse/operating system/etc. before we can advise
    --
    John the West Ham fan

    <><

    housetrained, Jul 25, 2010

  3. Mark Isaac

    Mark Isaac Guest

    Sorry! It is the built in mouse of an ADVENT 6651.

    It runs on Windows VISTA Home Premium

    Mark Isaac, Jul 25, 2010
  4. "Mark Isaac" <> wrote in message
    > How do I stop my mouse from displaying information, that I already know it
    > is pointing at? An annoying dialogue box keeps popping up to the side of
    > the pointer. It merely repeats what I am already looking at.
    >
    > Tried going into mouse options, but did not prove useful.
    >
    > Cheers

    Yahoo! has changed the page presentation and the mouse flies over stuff that
    causes dialog boxes to open and new information to be presented that the
    viewer might have absolutely no interest in.

    The bad news is, the experience is driven by Yahoo!, not by your browser.
    The good news is you can learn where the annoying habits are hiding and you
    can drive the mouse around them.

    For the record,
    I feel your pain, and hate it too.

    Jeff Strickland, Jul 25, 2010
  5. Mark Isaac

    Mark Isaac Guest

    The dialogue box pops up whether or not I am on-line or not. It happens
    WHENEVER the computer is on, whatever the pointer is on.

    Mark Isaac, Jul 26, 2010
  6. Mark Isaac

    den Guest

    Bet you have the yahoo toolbar which you should remove.

    Den

    den, Jul 27, 2010