    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net, Sep 24, 2007

  2. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    Mike Easter Guest

    Martin

    > Damaged the mouse USB Receiver that plugs into the laptop
    > The mouse is a Kensington PilotMouse laser wireless pro and is still
    > in working order.

    From US site:

    Repairs or Replacements
    Question - How can I get a replacement part, repair service or
    replacement for my Kensington product?
    Answer - If you are having an issue with a Kensington product,
    please contact a Technical Support representative via e-mail by clicking
    here.
    http://kensington.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/kensington.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_cat_lvl1=8

    Or call our toll free number (1-800-535-4242) from Monday - Friday
    anytime between 7:30am -4:30pm PST.

    From UK site:

    Acco UK Ltd.
    Oxford House
    Oxford Road
    Aylesbury
    Bucks
    HP21 8SZ
    ENGLAND
    Tel. (0044) 0845 603 1730
    Email:

    United Kingdom 0207-949-0119

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Sep 24, 2007

  3. On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 07:21:06 -0700, "Mike Easter" <>
    wrote:

    >From UK site:
    >
    >Acco UK Ltd.
    >Oxford House