    time but sometimes stops working and the light goes out freezing
    everything.When I turn off the power and start again it works fine. Any
    ideas please ? (I have sent this on the 17th but I don't think it appeared)
    hillier, Oct 18, 2005

  2. hillier

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 07:17:03 GMT, hillier wrote:

    >I have a logitech optical mouse on win xp home which works fine most of the
    >time but sometimes stops working and the light goes out freezing
    >everything.When I turn off the power and start again it works fine. Any
    >ideas please ? (I have sent this on the 17th but I don't think it appeared)

    Thought wrong, it did. Didn't you check? It's been less than a day ago.

    Try

    From: "hillier" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: mouse cutting out
    Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 07:14:02 GMT

    You had 2 replies.

    Also,
    http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?
    where you can enter words to search fo, subject and author.

    In this case use the advanced search and the message-ID the bit between
    < > to look up the thread.

    It may be an OE thing, IIRC it's been mentioned before, try searching
    for something about - view own posts , maybe?

    Me
    why?, Oct 18, 2005