Mouse trouble / IE6 problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Lee Davison, Mar 14, 2005.

  1. Lee Davison

    Lee Davison Guest

    IE6.0.2800.1106
    Win 2K
    OE6

    Hi,
    I have 2 problems at the moment
    1) On boot up I have no mouse cursor, I have to unplug and replug it into
    the USB each time I turn my computer on. It is a microsoft intellimouse from
    which i have never had problems until recently.

    2) After upgrading to a router and 2MB service broadband, I can access
    newsgroups and download information extremely fast. however when it comes to
    IE windows and browsing, the web pages start to load, the blue bar goes up
    (remember your modem...!) and then...it dies. you click refresh and same
    again.
    I had BT browser installed and thinking it was that I removed it to no
    effect. IE6 is my normal browser. We do have a 10m cable running from the
    router, downstairs to the phone point, could this be the cause?

    Thanks
    Lee

    --
    "Okay Scotty, now beam down my clothes."
    www.geocities.com/ldavison10

    Lee Davison, Mar 14, 2005