    All assistance is greatly appreciated
    Cheers
    Buck
    BuckRabbit, Oct 2, 2006

  2. BuckRabbit

    Brian Guest

    A few suggestions here
    1 try a different mouse to see if you get the same result
    2 check your system for spyware or a browser hijack program
    3. get a pop up blocker program (one that is proven not one that has its own
    popups. Google works good)
    You can also try a different browser to see if the results are the same,
    there are a few out there IE, Netscape, Firefox Opera,etc...Once you
    determine what the cause is, then find out why and you will understand what
    happened and how to prevent it from happening in the future.
    Brian, Oct 3, 2006

  3. BuckRabbit

    BuckRabbit Guest

    Thanks Brian