    settings for the touch pad.

    Thanks much if anyone can help here. Or, point me to someplace where I
    can find help?

    south of the border, Feb 1, 2004

  2. south of the border

    Gator Guest

    Have you tried the Synaptics download
    site? A new driver might help. I personally
    disable all the "advanced" features on my
    touchpad; tapping, etc. etc. make the pad
    nervous and unstable, I think

    Gator, Feb 1, 2004

  3. south of the border

    °Mike° Guest

    Error Message: An Error Occurred While Windows Was
    Working with the Control Panel file...
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217752

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:59:19 -0800, in
    <>
    south of the border <> scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 1, 2004
  4. south of the border

    Bob B Guest

    Have you tried re installing the mouse BB

    Bob B, Feb 1, 2004