    Raid: Maxtor 6B300S0
    HD: WDC WD360GD-00FLA2
    HD: Seagate ST3120026AS

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEg=?=, Jul 24, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEg=?=

    NNBXX Guest

    Which antivirus are you using ? Don't ask me why I ask you this, please just
    answer my question.

    NNBXX, Jul 24, 2005

  3. Wayne Westier posted:
    Thank you for using Microsoft Online Support My name is Rajkumar and I will
    be helping you today with the issue on Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer 2.0.

    As I understand it, you would like to install a compatible version of
    IntelliPoint Software on a Windows XP 64-bit operating system, so that the
    additional features of the mouse can be accessed.

    I really can understand and appreciate your interest towards the Microsoft
    Hardware products. But please note that, there is no latest release of
    IntelliPoint software that is compatible with 64-bit operating system.

    The latest version of the IntelliPoint Software that was released is 5.2 and
    it is compatible only with 32-bit version of the Windows operating system.
    So at this stage, we may need to wait for the new release of the
    IntelliPoint Software, which might fix this compatibility issue.

    But we can't assure you with the exact date and time of the release, as we
    don't have any official information on the same. Since the product team is
    the one who decides on the next release of software's, we don't have any
    official information on the same. I hope you can understand it.

    You can keep track of the Microsoft new release of hardware's and software
    by referring to the following link.

    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/default.mspx

    Since all product design modifications are often based on feedback from our
    customers, I have forwarded your feedback to our Product Team. At the same
    time, we encourage you to post your feedback at the following link.

    You may submit feedback to us via the web, email, fax or even write to us.
    For more information about the Microsoft Wish Program, please refer to the
    following Microsoft Knowledge Base article.

    114491: How to Contact the Microsoft Wish Program
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=114491

    Microsoft's Feedback and Product Enhancement team welcomes suggestions and
    comments from users with special emphasis to newly released products for use
    in future products and possible modifications to existing ones. Microsoft is
    a customer driven company and we are greatly reliant on customers' fee
    dback to propel our products and services. We are thoroughly aware that
    people who actually use our products on a regular basis are better judges of
    how our products and related services can be improved. Bear in mind that
    such suggestions and comments previously lodged by customers were
    significant
    ly responsible for the release of updates, patches and new products.

    Though the basic functionality will work without the software, the extra
    features for the mouse will work only if the appropriate software is
    installed in the system. So at this stage, you can either use the basic
    functions or can opt for an refund for the device.

    I don't want to disappoint you by providing the refund option, but to let
    you know that the money spent on the product is never a waste. To return the
    product for a refund directly to Microsoft, contact Microsoft North American
    Retail Product Returns at (888) 673-8624, or visit the following Micros
    oft Web site to view information about the Money Back Guarantee policy:

    http://www.microsoft.com/info/nareturns.htm

    Let me know if this information helps. If you have any concerns or queries,
    please feel free to write back.

    I will be waiting for your response.

    Best Regards,
    Rajkumar

    Wayne
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 24, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEg=?=

    Tocapet Guest

    I'm using a Logitech wireless mouse on mine and it works just fine. I also
    have a Logitech USB wired mouse that also works fine. Even have both
    connected at the same time and can move the pointer with either one. I
    didn't have to install any extra software. They just worked as soon as I
    plugged them in.

    Still running evaluation copy build 3790. My license swap version is
    supposed to get here tomorrow according to UPS.

    Tocapet, Jul 24, 2005
  5. NNBXX,

    I'm using Avast4 for Antivirus.

    --
    IWill DN800-SLI
    Dual Xeon 3.4 Mhz

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEg=?=, Jul 25, 2005
  6. Wayne,

    OK, I'll keep an eye out, thanks...

    --
    IWill DN800-SLI
    Dual Xeon 3.4 Mhz

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEg=?=, Jul 25, 2005
  7. Tocapet,

    Hopefully is isn't a brand thing. I'll figure it out.

    How much was your swap if you don't mind telling? I sort of decided not to
    swap as I want to keep an x32 version around in case of trouble.

    --
    IWill DN800-SLI
    Dual Xeon 3.4 Mhz

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEg=?=, Jul 25, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEg=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Wise decision.

    John Barnes, Jul 25, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEg=?=

    NNBXX Guest

    OK, I had a bunch of problems with Avast on my x64 machine (Dual Xeon 3.2
    GHz Nocona). Uninstall Avast, and let us know.

    NNBXX, Jul 25, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEg=?=

    M. Murcek Guest

    Interesting. My Intellimouse doesn't exactly stop responding, but it does
    become very sluggish. I'm using eTrust 64, but I never had a mouse related
    problem when I was using Avast! Just the sometimes lock at shutdown thing.

    M. Murcek, Jul 25, 2005