    I'm having problems with a Logitech mouse, the scroll wheel will not
    scroll in Firefox, fine in all other apps, even TBird. Wheel click and
    drag works fine. Any suggestions?

    roghik, Apr 24, 2005

  2. roghik

    Roland Guest

    On 24-4-2005 6:13, roghik wrote:

    > I'm having problems with a Logitech mouse, the scroll wheel will not
    > scroll in Firefox, fine in all other apps, even TBird. Wheel click and
    > drag works fine. Any suggestions?

    Type about:config in the addressbar and check the following preferences
    mousewheel.withnokey.action (value on my system: 0)
    mousewheel.withnokey.sysnumlines (true)
    mousewheel.withnokey.numlines (1)
    Reset their values if necessary.
    See also <http://kb.mozillazine.org/About:config_entries#Mousewheel..2A>