    The problem occured when i had finished playing an on line game.Can
    someone please help me.
    Thanks very much for your time
    InVain, Jun 30, 2003

  2. InVain

    Patch Guest

    "InVain" <> wrote in message
    news:3f0059a3$0$76755$...
    > Hi all, last night my mouse start to jump all over the screen, so i
    > cleaned it (Intelli optical), anyway that didn't work, so i brought

    another

    Patch, Jun 30, 2003

  3. InVain

    Shep© Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:39:10 +0200, In this world we created "InVain"
    <> wrote :

    > Hi all, last night my mouse start to jump all over the screen, so i
    >cleaned it (Intelli optical), anyway that didn't work, so i brought another
    >one, still doesn't work, i also reinstalled the drivers.That didn't help
    >either.
    > The problem occured when i had finished playing an on line game.Can
    >someone please help me.
    > Thanks very much for your time

    Try here,
    http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/drivers.html
    and look for updated drivers for the mouse and your video card.
    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,
    Shep©, Jun 30, 2003
  4. InVain

    InVain Guest

    Tried the scan with Norton 2003, fully updated. No virus. And all my drivers
    are ok, but i still have the problem?? Thanks for your time.

    InVain, Jun 30, 2003
  5. InVain

    InVain Guest

    Did what it said to do on the link you aent me, but i'm still having
    problems, it moved to in the safe mode to. Thanks for your time

    InVain, Jun 30, 2003
  6. InVain

    Shep© Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:33:04 +0200, In this world we created "InVain"
    <> wrote :

    >Did what it said to do on the link you aent me, but i'm still having
    >problems, it moved to in the safe mode to. Thanks for your time

    Does the mouse use it's own software?
    The game may have altered some settings for this software.Remove it
    and re-install the software.This has occurred with my logitech mouse
    and updating the,"Mouseware" cured it :)

    Shep©, Jun 30, 2003
  7. InVain

    InVain Guest

    I brought a new mouse today and installed the CD. But at the moment it's
    working again, still i haven't a clue, it worked after i placed it on a
    white sheet of paper, if that means anything to you. Myself i thought it
    might be something to do with reflection. Thanks again. Have you had the
    same problem?

    InVain, Jun 30, 2003
  8. InVain

    Shep© Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:50:23 +0200, In this world we created "InVain"
    <> wrote :

    >I brought a new mouse today and installed the CD. But at the moment it's
    >working again, still i haven't a clue, it worked after i placed it on a
    >white sheet of paper, if that means anything to you. Myself i thought it
    >might be something to do with reflection. Thanks again. Have you had the
    >same problem?

    No but they do say to not use Red mouse mats but I'm using one %-)

    Shep©, Jun 30, 2003