Mouse Problem

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Earl Sharp, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Earl Sharp

    Earl Sharp Guest

    I'm not sure I'm in the right place but......

    Build 1.3a seems to be perfect, at least for me. All builds after that
    are a nuisnace.
    When I get into an application or url, it takes two sometimes three
    clicks of the mouse
    to access any links. For example:
    I use Voyager.net Web Based mail which has a spam filter. On the upper
    left of the
    site there is a drop down menu to access the various mail boxes (Sent,
    Inbox, Trash,
    & Spam). In some builds I needed to click two or three times to change
    boxes and on the
    latest 1.5a build, I can't access the spam link at all. I am using 1.3a
    until I can access
    links on the first click of the mouse. It happens in Diaabetese.com
    site also which
    I use several times daily.

    Any explanation out there?

    Earl Sharp