    or down..

    Any ideas?

    , Aug 23, 2005

  2. JANA Guest

    Try another mouse to see if it is actually the fault. Even if you were to
    determine the defective parts in your mouse, you would not be able to buy
    them.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    <> wrote in message
    The mouse will work horizontally - side to side. It will not work
    vertically - up and down. I took the ball out and the movement bars
    move. I get side to side to work and the up down bar moves but the
    cursor just blinks faster at the up-down. The cursor doesn't move up
    or down..

    Any ideas?

    JANA, Aug 23, 2005

  3. Unk Guest

    On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 02:42:45 GMT, wrote:

    >The mouse will work horizontally - side to side. It will not work
    >vertically - up and down. I took the ball out and the movement bars
    >move. I get side to side to work and the up down bar moves but the
    >cursor just blinks faster at the up-down. The cursor doesn't move up
    >or down..
    >
    >Any ideas?

    Buy a new mouse, for pete's sake... they're only a few bucks.

    Unk, Aug 23, 2005
  4. wrote in news:021lg190cb6d0etue3kththr18b84pam7n@
    4ax.com:

    > The mouse will work horizontally - side to side. It will not work
    > vertically - up and down. I took the ball out and the movement bars
    > move. I get side to side to work and the up down bar moves but the
    > cursor just blinks faster at the up-down. The cursor doesn't move up
    > or down..
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Lubricate lightly with vegetable oil.

    --
    Freedom is never free....

    Top (retired), Aug 23, 2005
  5. dwåcôñ Guest

    "Top (retired)" <> wrote in message
    > wrote in news:021lg190cb6d0etue3kththr18b84pam7n@
    > 4ax.com:
    >
    >> The mouse will work horizontally - side to side. It will not work
    >> vertically - up and down. I took the ball out and the movement bars
    >> move. I get side to side to work and the up down bar moves but the
    >> cursor just blinks faster at the up-down. The cursor doesn't move up
    >> or down..
    >>
    >> Any ideas?

    > Lubricate lightly with vegetable oil.

    Trade in for an optical mouse -- which was my best move.

    --
    Muff-So-Soft Shaving Cream
    For the smoothest female genitals...

    dwåcôñ, Aug 23, 2005
  6. old jon Guest

    "dwåcôñ" <> wrote in message

    > "Top (retired)" <> wrote in message
    >> wrote in news:021lg190cb6d0etue3kththr18b84pam7n@
    >> 4ax.com:
    >>
    >>> The mouse will work horizontally - side to side. It will not work
    >>> vertically - up and down. I took the ball out and the movement bars
    >>> move. I get side to side to work and the up down bar moves but the
    >>> cursor just blinks faster at the up-down. The cursor doesn't move up
    >>> or down..
    >>>
    >>> Any ideas?

    >> Lubricate lightly with vegetable oil.

    > Trade in for an optical mouse -- which was my best move.
    >

    > --
    > Muff-So-Soft Shaving Cream
    > For the smoothest female genitals...
    > http://tinyurl.com/cwjya

    Does that cream work on a rough mouse ?. <g>.

    old jon, Aug 23, 2005
  7. Bri. Guest

    In news:HfKOe.81$,
    old jon typed...

    > "dwåcôñ" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> --
    >> Muff-So-Soft Shaving Cream
    >> For the smoothest female genitals...
    >> http://tinyurl.com/cwjya
    >>

    > Does that cream work on a rough mouse ?. <g>.

    Not so much 'rougher mouse', as 'muff arouse'. ;)

    Bri., Aug 23, 2005
  8. old jon Guest

    "Bri." <> wrote in message
    > In news:HfKOe.81$,
    > old jon typed...
    >
    >> "dwåcôñ" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Muff-So-Soft Shaving Cream
    >>> For the smoothest female genitals...
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/cwjya
    >>>

    >> Does that cream work on a rough mouse ?. <g>.
    >>

    > Not so much 'rougher mouse', as 'muff arouse'. ;)

    Nice one %> )

    old jon, Aug 23, 2005