    but when on line, I move the wheel, and there is a delay of a second or
    two before it decides to very jerkily move the web page.
    Any ideas appreciated.

    area 51, Aug 24, 2003

  2. area 51

    °Mike° Guest

    Try turning off smooth scrolling.

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 16:54:48 +0000 (UTC), in
    <biaqkn$rmc$>
    area 51 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 24, 2003

  3. area 51

    area 51 Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > Try turning off smooth scrolling.
    >

    > On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 16:54:48 +0000 (UTC), in
    > <biaqkn$rmc$>
    > area 51 scrawled:
    >
    > >When working off line, the scroll wheel on my mouse (Lab tech

    optical)
    > >works fine,
    > >but when on line, I move the wheel, and there is a delay of a second

    or
    > >two before it decides to very jerkily move the web page.
    > >Any ideas appreciated.
    > >

    > --
    > Basic computer maintenance

    Cheers, strange that it has been ok for months, and I have not changed
    any settings!
    Bigger problem above, choice of two films

    area 51, Aug 24, 2003
  4. area 51

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:53:19 +0100, in
    <>
    °Mike° scrawled:

    >On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 17:47:05 +0000 (UTC), in
    > <biatmo$ri4$>
    > area 51 scrawled:

    <snip>

    >>Bigger problem above, choice of two films

    >Huh?

    Got it, now!

    --
    Basic computer maintenance