    There is no ignorance; There is knowledge
    There is no passion; There is serenity.
    There is no death; There is the Force."
    Tin-Char D'un, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Tin-Char D'un

    xman Charlie Guest

    Those mousies can be very tricky.

    Try "Mouse Hunt" for example, they never did get that mouse...

    my 2 cents

    "Tin-Char D'un" <> wrote in message
    > Hi folks,
    > I know this is probably a really simple problem to solve but I'm gonna go
    > ahead and ask it anyways ~
    > My mouse pointer keeps reverting to the plain old default pointer style,

    no

    xman Charlie, Jul 26, 2003

  3. Tin-Char D'un

    trout Guest

    Tin-Char D'un wrote:

    > Hi folks,
    > I know this is probably a really simple problem to solve but I'm
    > gonna go ahead and ask it anyways ~
    > My mouse pointer keeps reverting to the plain old default pointer
    > style, no matter what I change it to. It'll work for a little while
    > but before you know it... bam, changes back again. I'm using XP Pro,
    > if that helps... Dave.

    Don't know how it works in XP; but in the 98SE Control Panel, if I
    make a change to the cursor, I save the new settings 'there' (under
    Keyboard) as a 'scheme', and then go to "Desktop Themes" to save the
    whole business, together. At least, it's a quick recovery, if things
    *do* go wonky.
    --
    "If this is any use at all."
    trout, Jul 26, 2003
  4. "xman Charlie" <> wrote:

    >Those mousies can be very tricky.
    >
    >Try "Mouse Hunt" for example, they never did get that mouse...
    >
    >my 2 cents

    That was never two cents worth. It was 'non-cents'.

    >"Tin-Char D'un" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi folks,
    >> I know this is probably a really simple problem to solve but I'm gonna go
    >> ahead and ask it anyways ~
    >> My mouse pointer keeps reverting to the plain old default pointer style,

    >no
    >> matter what I change it to. It'll work for a little while but before you
    >> know it... bam, changes back again. I'm using XP Pro, if that helps...
    >> Dave.
    >>
    >> --
    >> The Jedi Code -
    >> "There is no emotion; There is peace.
    >> There is no ignorance; There is knowledge
    >> There is no passion; There is serenity.
    >> There is no death; There is the Force."

    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Jul 26, 2003
  5. "Tin-Char D'un" <> wrote:

    >"Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD" <> wrote in
    >message news:...
    >> "xman Charlie" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Those mousies can be very tricky.
    >> >
    >> >Try "Mouse Hunt" for example, they never did get that mouse...
    >> >
    >> >my 2 cents

    >> That was never two cents worth. It was 'non-cents'.
    >>

    >> >"Tin-Char D'un" <> wrote in message

    >go

    >style,
    >> >no

    >you

    >> --
    >> zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    >> Certified Word Police Officer - Details Detail
    >> http://www.geocities.com/spamresources/spambots.htm
    >> http://www.drcnet.org/ http://www.abovegod.com/
    >> NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...
    >>
    >> "A man, a plan, a canoe, pasta, heros, rajahs,
    >> a coloratura, maps, snipe, percale, macaroni,
    >> a gag, a banana bag, a tan, a tag, a banana bag
    >> again (or a camel), a crepe, pins, Spam, a rut,
    >> a Rolo, cash, a jar, sore hats, a peon, a canal
    >> - Panama!"
    >>
    >> - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    >Weeeeell, a productive post as usual... Now, where to seek a smartass remark
    >next time... Hmmm... I wonder.
    >;-) Oh, and by the way Mr. Rubin ~ there ARE Jedi, they hust hide from the
    >likes of you... Must be the smell or something. *g*

    You made a boo-boo. I are not Rubin.

    --

    "It's amazing I won. I was running against
    peace, prosperity, and incumbency."
    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Jul 27, 2003
  6. "Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > "Tin-Char D'un" <> wrote:
    >

    > >"Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD" <> wrote in
    > >message news:...

    > >> That was never two cents worth. It was 'non-cents'.

    gonna
    > >go

    > >style,

    > >you

    helps...

    > >> --
    > >> zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    > >> Certified Word Police Officer - Details Detail
    > >> http://www.geocities.com/spamresources/spambots.htm
    > >> http://www.drcnet.org/ http://www.abovegod.com/
    > >> NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...
    > >>
    > >> "A man, a plan, a canoe, pasta, heros, rajahs,
    > >> a coloratura, maps, snipe, percale, macaroni,
    > >> a gag, a banana bag, a tan, a tag, a banana bag
    > >> again (or a camel), a crepe, pins, Spam, a rut,
    > >> a Rolo, cash, a jar, sore hats, a peon, a canal
    > >> - Panama!"
    > >>
    > >> - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    > >Weeeeell, a productive post as usual... Now, where to seek a smartass

    remark
    > >next time... Hmmm... I wonder.
    > >;-) Oh, and by the way Mr. Rubin ~ there ARE Jedi, they hust hide from

    the
    > >likes of you... Must be the smell or something. *g*
    > >

    > You made a boo-boo. I are not Rubin.
    >
    > --
    >
    > "It's amazing I won. I was running against
    > peace, prosperity, and incumbency."
    > - Dubya Bush, June 14 2001, unaware that live
    > television cameras were still rolling.

    I know that... it just saved time adressing both of you in the same post
    rather than posting twice. Okay? ;-)
    Tin-Char D'un, Jul 27, 2003