    It happens in programs such as Excel, word etc.

    PC - Win2K - Duron 900 - 128Mb RAM - 40 Gb HDD

    Any ideas???

    news.demon.co.uk, Mar 5, 2004

  2. news.demon.co.uk

    Avenger© Guest

    On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:35:59 -0000, "news.demon.co.uk"
    <> wrote:

    <snip>

    > you have to guess where it is!

    Hmmmm, how's about in your (nope won't say it).
    --

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam hater since 1951*

    Avenger©, Mar 5, 2004

  3. hmmmmm, I can guess where your suggesting, but I've already looked this
    morning!

    news.demon.co.uk, Mar 5, 2004
  4. news.demon.co.uk

    Meat-->Plow Guest

    On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:35:59 -0000, "news.demon.co.uk" <>,wrote:

    >My mouse pointer (arrow) disappears off the screen when you move the mouse,
    >although it still works, you have to guess where it is!
    >
    >It happens in programs such as Excel, word etc.
    >
    >PC - Win2K - Duron 900 - 128Mb RAM - 40 Gb HDD
    >
    >Any ideas???

    Have "Hide while typing" enabled in the mouse properties?

    Meat-->Plow, Mar 5, 2004
  5. I will have a look, it's on a pc within my company network. Thanks for the
    idea though. I'll let you know how i get on...........

    Thanks

    news.demon.co.uk, Mar 5, 2004
  6. I have checked the 'hide when typing option' and that is not selected, even
    when you are not typing, the mouse pointer is not visible.

    news.demon.co.uk, Mar 5, 2004
  7. news.demon.co.uk

    Meat-->Plow Guest

    On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 11:12:16 -0000, "news.demon.co.uk" <>,wrote:

    >I have checked the 'hide when typing option' and that is not selected, even
    >when you are not typing, the mouse pointer is not visible.

    Maybe a driver conflict. I had an old Hecules video card that interfered with
    the cursor. Maybe a driver upgrade for the mouse and or video.

    Meat-->Plow, Mar 5, 2004
  8. Thanks for your help, I will look at updating the drivers....

    Thanks again

    news.demon.co.uk, Mar 5, 2004