    TABLE .. BUT ITS WORKING ON SOFT SURFACE ,, LIKE A PIECE OF CLOTH ..
    OR MOUSE PAD

    CAN U TELL ME WHT IT IZ ??? PLZZZ N THNX !!
    JONBASU, Sep 2, 2007

  2. JONBASU wrote:
    > hello buddy !!! how r u ?? Y u all r here ?? hmmmmmmmm ?? to give
    > salutions of troubleshooting ??? .. well so i m facing a
    > troubleshooting ...OPTICAL MOUSE NT WORKING ON WOODDEN COMPUTER
    > TABLE .. BUT ITS WORKING ON SOFT SURFACE ,, LIKE A PIECE OF CLOTH ..
    > OR MOUSE PAD
    >
    > CAN U TELL ME WHT IT IZ ??? PLZZZ N THNX !!

    Who are you talking to?

    The desk may be too reflective for the sensor to read. A $2 mousepad
    would be a good investment.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 3, 2007

  3. JONBASU

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 20:37:59 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >JONBASU wrote:
    >> hello buddy !!! how r u ?? Y u all r here ?? hmmmmmmmm ?? to give
    >> salutions of troubleshooting ??? .. well so i m facing a
    >> troubleshooting ...OPTICAL MOUSE NT WORKING ON WOODDEN COMPUTER
    >> TABLE .. BUT ITS WORKING ON SOFT SURFACE ,, LIKE A PIECE OF CLOTH ..
    >> OR MOUSE PAD
    >>
    >> CAN U TELL ME WHT IT IZ ??? PLZZZ N THNX !!

    >Who are you talking to?
    >
    >The desk may be too reflective for the sensor to read. A $2 mousepad
    >would be a good investment.

    You could actually read that?

    --
    People in the computer industry use the word "user", which to them
    means "idiot". -Dave Barry
    Mara, Sep 3, 2007
  4. Mara wrote:
    > On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 20:37:59 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >> JONBASU wrote:
    >>> hello buddy !!! how r u ?? Y u all r here ?? hmmmmmmmm ?? to give
    >>> salutions of troubleshooting ??? .. well so i m facing a
    >>> troubleshooting ...OPTICAL MOUSE NT WORKING ON WOODDEN COMPUTER
    >>> TABLE .. BUT ITS WORKING ON SOFT SURFACE ,, LIKE A PIECE OF CLOTH ..
    >>> OR MOUSE PAD
    >>>
    >>> CAN U TELL ME WHT IT IZ ??? PLZZZ N THNX !!

    >> Who are you talking to?
    >>
    >> The desk may be too reflective for the sensor to read. A $2 mousepad
    >> would be a good investment.

    > You could actually read that?

    I'm from the sticks.
    --
    Fighting unliteracy with edumacation.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 3, 2007
  5. Mara wrote:
    > On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 20:37:59 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >>JONBASU wrote:
    >>> hello buddy !!! how r u ?? Y u all r here ?? hmmmmmmmm ?? to give
    >>> salutions of troubleshooting ??? .. well so i m facing a
    >>> troubleshooting ...OPTICAL MOUSE NT WORKING ON WOODDEN COMPUTER
    >>> TABLE .. BUT ITS WORKING ON SOFT SURFACE ,, LIKE A PIECE OF CLOTH ..
    >>> OR MOUSE PAD
    >>>
    >>> CAN U TELL ME WHT IT IZ ??? PLZZZ N THNX !!

    >>Who are you talking to?
    >>
    >>The desk may be too reflective for the sensor to read. A $2 mousepad
    >>would be a good investment.

    > You could actually read that?

    Enshrined. Not on my knuckleheads page, but here:

    http://improve-usenet.org/voices1.html

    (That's the only *example* on the site. It wasn't actually my intent to
    have any, but what the heck. I'll probably limit it to one or two; I
    don't want it to take over.)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 3, 2007
  6. JONBASU

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 21:05:12 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Mara wrote:

    >>> Who are you talking to?
    >>>
    >>> The desk may be too reflective for the sensor to read. A $2 mousepad
    >>> would be a good investment.

    >> You could actually read that?

    >I'm from the sticks.

    So am I, but it still didn't make much sense.

    Mara, Sep 3, 2007
  7. JONBASU

    Mara Guest

    On 3 Sep 2007 01:21:47 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >Mara wrote:

    >>>Who are you talking to?
    >>>
    >>>The desk may be too reflective for the sensor to read. A $2 mousepad
    >>>would be a good investment.

    >> You could actually read that?

    >Enshrined. Not on my knuckleheads page, but here:
    >
    >http://improve-usenet.org/voices1.html
    >
    >(That's the only *example* on the site. It wasn't actually my intent to
    >have any, but what the heck. I'll probably limit it to one or two; I
    >don't want it to take over.)

    Oh, but examples are always good. The dumber the better, if you're trying to
    convince people about google. ;)

    Mara, Sep 3, 2007
  8. It was on, or about, Sun, 02 Sep 2007 19:54:58 -0500, that as I was
    halfway through a large jam doughnut, Mara wrote:

    > On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 20:37:59 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >>JONBASU wrote:
    >>> hello buddy !!! how r u ?? Y u all r here ?? hmmmmmmmm ?? to give
    >>> salutions of troubleshooting ??? .. well so i m facing a
    >>> troubleshooting ...OPTICAL MOUSE NT WORKING ON WOODDEN COMPUTER
    >>> TABLE .. BUT ITS WORKING ON SOFT SURFACE ,, LIKE A PIECE OF CLOTH ..
    >>> OR MOUSE PAD
    >>>
    >>> CAN U TELL ME WHT IT IZ ??? PLZZZ N THNX !!

    >>Who are you talking to?
    >>
    >>The desk may be too reflective for the sensor to read. A $2 mousepad
    >>would be a good investment.

    > You could actually read that?

    Pigin English. compoota blong wei wokkin un wod top long beeg fukkup.
    William Poaster, Sep 3, 2007
  9. JONBASU

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 15:46:33 +0100, William Poaster <> wrote:

    >It was on, or about, Sun, 02 Sep 2007 19:54:58 -0500, that as I was
    >halfway through a large jam doughnut, Mara wrote:

    >>>Who are you talking to?
    >>>
    >>>The desk may be too reflective for the sensor to read. A $2 mousepad
    >>>would be a good investment.

    >> You could actually read that?

    >Pigin English. compoota blong wei wokkin un wod top long beeg fukkup.

    Yassah.

    Mara, Sep 3, 2007
  10. William Poaster wrote:
    > It was on, or about, Sun, 02 Sep 2007 19:54:58 -0500, that as I was
    > halfway through a large jam doughnut, Mara wrote:

    >>>Who are you talking to?
    >>>
    >>>The desk may be too reflective for the sensor to read. A $2 mousepad
    >>>would be a good investment.

    >> You could actually read that?

    > Pigin English. compoota blong wei wokkin un wod top long beeg fukkup.

    As long as we're talking about language it's "pidgin", not "pigin".

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 3, 2007
  11. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > William Poaster wrote:
    >> It was on, or about, Sun, 02 Sep 2007 19:54:58 -0500, that as I was
    >> halfway through a large jam doughnut, Mara wrote:

    >>> You could actually read that?

    >> Pigin English. compoota blong wei wokkin un wod top long beeg fukkup.

    > As long as we're talking about language it's "pidgin", not "pigin".

    Yeah, and I think he misspelled fukkup.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 3, 2007
  12. JONBASU

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Bada bing Blinky the Shark <> bada bang:
    > William Poaster wrote:
    >> It was on, or about, Sun, 02 Sep 2007 19:54:58 -0500, that as I was
    >> halfway through a large jam doughnut, Mara wrote:

    >>> You could actually read that?

    >> Pigin English. compoota blong wei wokkin un wod top long beeg fukkup.

    > As long as we're talking about language it's "pidgin", not "pigin".

    Should we expect this to evolve into a <gasp>Google Cajun</gasp>
    within the next generation?

    Mike "IM app formerly known as Gaim" Yetto
    --
    "There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free
    government ought to be to trust no man living with power to
    Mike Yetto, Sep 3, 2007
  13. Mike Yetto wrote:
    > Bada bing Blinky the Shark <> bada bang:
    >> William Poaster wrote:
    >>> It was on, or about, Sun, 02 Sep 2007 19:54:58 -0500, that as I was

    >>> Pigin English. compoota blong wei wokkin un wod top long beeg fukkup.

    >> As long as we're talking about language it's "pidgin", not "pigin".

    > Should we expect this to evolve into a <gasp>Google Cajun</gasp>
    > within the next generation?

    Let's hope not.

    > Mike "IM app formerly known as Gaim" Yetto

    Huh? I use gaim. And kopete. And trillian.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 3, 2007
  14. JONBASU

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Bada bing Blinky the Shark <> bada bang:
    > Mike Yetto wrote:
    >> Bada bing Blinky the Shark <> bada bang:

    >>> As long as we're talking about language it's "pidgin", not "pigin".

    >> Should we expect this to evolve into a <gasp>Google Cajun</gasp>
    >> within the next generation?

    > Let's hope not.
    >
    >> Mike "IM app formerly known as Gaim" Yetto

    > Huh? I use gaim. And kopete. And trillian.

    The developers were compelled to change the name as it upset
    AOL's sensibilities, or something.

    It is now called Pidgin and version 2.1.1 and is available at
    <URL:http://www.pidgin.im/index.php> as source and Windows
    binary.

    Mike "don't know about the latest cajun" Yetto
    Mike Yetto, Sep 4, 2007
  15. Mike Yetto wrote:
    > Bada bing Blinky the Shark <> bada bang:
    >> Mike Yetto wrote:
    >>> Bada bing Blinky the Shark <> bada bang:

    >>> Should we expect this to evolve into a <gasp>Google Cajun</gasp>
    >>> within the next generation?

    >> Let's hope not.
    >>
    >>> Mike "IM app formerly known as Gaim" Yetto

    >> Huh? I use gaim. And kopete. And trillian.

    > The developers were compelled to change the name as it upset
    > AOL's sensibilities, or something.

    Gaim has been renamed?

    > It is now called Pidgin and version 2.1.1 and is available at

    Ah! I did not know that.

    ><URL:http://www.pidgin.im/index.php> as source and Windows
    > binary.
    >
    > Mike "don't know about the latest cajun" Yetto

    What's *that*, in this context.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 4, 2007