    or arrow keys seem to free it up (sometimes have to hit more than one key).
    Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks for sharing your insights on
    this NG.

    JW, May 9, 2009

  2. JW

    Baron Guest

    JW wrote:

    > Hi There,
    > My mouse has been locking up intermittently. Have found that hitting
    > the tab or arrow keys seem to free it up (sometimes have to hit more
    > than one key).
    > Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks for sharing your
    > insights on this NG.

    You need to give more information than that for someone to help you.
    PS2 or USB.
    Linux or Winblows.
    Running application.
    Faulty mouse !!

    --
    Best Regards:
    Baron.
    Baron, May 9, 2009

  3. JW

    JW Guest

    "Baron" <> wrote in message
    > JW wrote:
    >
    >> Hi There,
    >> My mouse has been locking up intermittently. Have found that hitting
    >> the tab or arrow keys seem to free it up (sometimes have to hit more
    >> than one key).
    >> Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks for sharing your
    >> insights on this NG.

    > You need to give more information than that for someone to help you.
    > PS2 or USB.
    > Linux or Winblows.
    > Running application.
    > Faulty mouse !!
    >
    > --
    > Best Regards:
    > Baron.

    PS2, Windows XP
    happens on IE6, IE8 and Firefox

    Mouse seems to work good otherwise...?

    JW, May 9, 2009
  4. JW

    Baron Guest

    JW wrote:

    > "Baron" <> wrote in message
    >> JW wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi There,
    >>> My mouse has been locking up intermittently. Have found that hitting
    >>> the tab or arrow keys seem to free it up (sometimes have to hit more
    >>> than one key).
    >>> Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks for sharing your
    >>> insights on this NG.

    >> You need to give more information than that for someone to help you.
    >> PS2 or USB.
    >> Linux or Winblows.
    >> Running application.
    >> Faulty mouse !!
    >>
    >> --
    >> Best Regards:
    >> Baron.

    > PS2, Windows XP
    > happens on IE6, IE8 and Firefox
    >
    > Mouse seems to work good otherwise...?

    Have you tried deleting the mouse and letting Wins re-detect it.
    Also delete the browser cache. Firefox should be set to delete the
    cache on exit anyway. Check "Private Data Settings"

    HTH.

    --
    Best Regards:
    Baron.
    Baron, May 9, 2009
  5. JW

    whinee Guest

    Mice are cheap
    whinee, May 9, 2009
  6. JW

    JW Guest

    "Baron" <> wrote in message
    > JW wrote:
    >

    >> "Baron" <> wrote in message

    > Have you tried deleting the mouse and letting Wins re-detect it.
    > Also delete the browser cache. Firefox should be set to delete the
    > cache on exit anyway. Check "Private Data Settings"
    >
    > HTH.
    >
    > --
    > Best Regards:
    > Baron.

    Wow... deleted the Private settings and works like it's brand new.... THANK
    YOU, BARON!!!
    JW, May 10, 2009
  7. JW

    fruitbat Guest

    "JW" <> wrote in message
    > Hi There,
    > My mouse has been locking up intermittently. Have found that hitting the
    > tab or arrow keys seem to free it up (sometimes have to hit more than one
    > key). Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks for sharing your
    > insights on this NG.

    I had a similar problem recently.
    It was solved by buying a new mouse.
    fruitbat, May 10, 2009
  8. JW

    Baron Guest

    JW wrote:

    > "Baron" <> wrote in message
    >> JW wrote:
    >>

    >>> "Baron" <> wrote in message

    >> Have you tried deleting the mouse and letting Wins re-detect it.
    >> Also delete the browser cache. Firefox should be set to delete the
    >> cache on exit anyway. Check "Private Data Settings"
    >>
    >> HTH.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Best Regards:
    >> Baron.

    > Wow... deleted the Private settings and works like it's brand new....
    > THANK YOU, BARON!!!

    Glad to Help !

    --
    Best Regards: