    hard drive & 128 mb memory

    any suggestions please ( helpful ones I mean )

    TIA

    graham, Apr 30, 2005

  2. graham

    old jon Guest

    See if you have any problems showing in Device manager. also go into
    Administrative Tools \Event viewer see if you have any info there to help.
    If you double click on event warnings they`ll point you. best wishes..J

    old jon, Apr 30, 2005

  3. graham

    10_4 Guest

    "graham" <> wrote in message
    > Just installed windows XP pro now the keyboard and mouse only work
    > intermittently after rebooting a few times they are both usb connections,
    > I have tried connecting different mouse and keyboard with ps2 connections
    > but its still the same
    >
    > I used to have windows me,I have done a clean installation the pc has a
    > 20gb hard drive & 128 mb memory
    >
    > any suggestions please ( helpful ones I mean )
    >
    > TIA

    On bootup go into SETUP and see if you have the USB devices enabled. If
    not, do so and this may be the answer.

    Good luck!

    10_4, Apr 30, 2005
  4. graham

    Paul B. Guest

    graham wrote:
    > Just installed windows XP pro now the keyboard and mouse only work
    > intermittently after rebooting a few times they are both usb connections, I
    > have tried connecting different mouse and keyboard with ps2 connections but
    > its still the same
    >
    > I used to have windows me,I have done a clean installation the pc has a 20gb
    > hard drive & 128 mb memory
    >
    > any suggestions please ( helpful ones I mean )
    >
    > TIA

    Try going to Device Manager (WinKey-Break) and see if any
    problems are showing. See if you have the latest drivers.

    Paul

    Paul B., May 1, 2005