    i uninstalled the mouse and re installed it, same problem. i installed
    logitech driver the mouseware and made it worse actually. so i un installed
    it.
    Diehard, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Diehard

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Diehard" <> wrote in
    news:AHCKb.12026$:

    > i uninstalled the mouse and re installed it, same problem. i installed
    > logitech driver the mouseware and made it worse actually. so i un
    > installed it.

    Have you tried re-installing your chipset drivers?

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    DeMoN LaG, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Diehard

    Diehard Guest

    "DeMoN LaG" <n@a> wrote in message
    > "Diehard" <> wrote in
    >
    > > i uninstalled the mouse and re installed it, same problem. i installed
    > > logitech driver the mouseware and made it worse actually. so i un
    > > installed it.

    > Have you tried re-installing your chipset drivers?
    >
    > --
    > AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    > email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    > website: under construction
    > email/IM for rates/services

    i have no idea where to get the drivers. i think my abit board is VIA.
    Diehard, Jan 6, 2004
  4. Diehard

    Night_Seer Guest

    Diehard wrote:
    > "DeMoN LaG" <n@a> wrote in message
    >> "Diehard" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> i uninstalled the mouse and re installed it, same problem. i
    >>> installed logitech driver the mouseware and made it worse actually.
    >>> so i un installed it.

    >> Have you tried re-installing your chipset drivers?
    >>
    >> --
    >> AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    >> email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    >> website: under construction
    >> Need a technician in the south Jersey area?
    >> email/IM for rates/services

    > i have no idea where to get the drivers. i think my abit board is VIA.

    If its Via the then The all-in-one drivers should do it...makes sure it
    IS Via though.

    --
    Night_Seer
    Night_Seer, Jan 6, 2004
  5. Diehard

    Diehard Guest

    > Diehard wrote:
    > > "DeMoN LaG" <n@a> wrote in message
    > >> "Diehard" <> wrote in

    > >> Have you tried re-installing your chipset drivers?
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    > >> email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    > >> website: under construction
    > >> Need a technician in the south Jersey area?
    > >> email/IM for rates/services

    > > i have no idea where to get the drivers. i think my abit board is VIA.

    > If its Via the then The all-in-one drivers should do it...makes sure it
    > IS Via though.
    >
    > --
    > Night_Seer

    yeah but where do i get the drivers?
    Diehard, Jan 6, 2004
  6. Diehard

    Night_Seer Guest

    Diehard wrote:
    > "Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
    >> Diehard wrote:
    >>> "DeMoN LaG" <n@a> wrote in message

    >>> i have no idea where to get the drivers. i think my abit board is
    >>> VIA.

    >> If its Via the then The all-in-one drivers should do it...makes sure
    >> it IS Via though.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Night_Seer
    >>

    > yeah but where do i get the drivers?

    Geez do we have to do all the work for you ;) (that was a joke BTW)
    Here you go:

    http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=300

    Next time try google.com or alltheweb.com...they really are swell
    websites. ;)

    --
    Night_Seer
    Night_Seer, Jan 7, 2004
  7. Diehard

    Night_Seer Guest

    Night_Seer wrote:
    > Diehard wrote:
    >> "Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message

    >>> If its Via the then The all-in-one drivers should do it...makes sure
    >>> it IS Via though.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Night_Seer
    >>>

    >> yeah but where do i get the drivers?

    > Geez do we have to do all the work for you ;) (that was a joke BTW)
    > Here you go:
    >
    > http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=300
    >
    > Next time try google.com or alltheweb.com...they really are swell
    > websites. ;)

    Make sure to note that hybrid chipsets won't work...as stated at the top
    of that page, so please make sure, and don't say I didn't warn you.

    --
    Night_Seer
    Night_Seer, Jan 7, 2004
  8. Diehard

    Tony Guest

    Just a thought, but do you think that maybe the mouse and video card
    are somehow trying to use the same resources? (DMA or IRQ or
    something?) Just a thought.
    ;)
    ┬╗Tony

    Tony, Jan 7, 2004
  9. Diehard

    Diehard Guest

    > > Night_Seer wrote:

    > > > Geez do we have to do all the work for you ;) (that was a joke BTW)
    > > > Here you go:
    > > >
    > > > http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=300
    > > >
    > > > Next time try google.com or alltheweb.com...they really are swell
    > > > websites. ;)

    > > Make sure to note that hybrid chipsets won't work...as stated at the top
    > > of that page, so please make sure, and don't say I didn't warn you.

    No they are not, I've already looked. USB is irq 5 and video 11 all by
    themselves.
    Diehard, Jan 8, 2004