    place to place and i end up losing things or just going nutso
    i ran antivirus antispyv found nothing but yet it still goes on

    lone -wolf

    michael, Jul 6, 2005

  2. michael

    Guest

    "michael" <> wrote:

    |>when i am trying to us my mouse for games or for working , it goes
    |>hywire it will all of sudden go from what i am doing to the exit x on
    |>page or go to windows start and shut down or just jump around from
    |>place to place and i end up losing things or just going nutso
    |>i ran antivirus antispyv found nothing but yet it still goes on

    Disconnect for the internet unplug your DSL, modem, or whatever.
    see if it still happens.

    If it stops you've got an admirer.
    --

    , Jul 6, 2005

  3. michael

    pcbutts1 Guest

    michael <> wrote:

    > when i am trying to us my mouse for games or for working , it goes
    > hywire it will all of sudden go from what i am doing to the exit x on page
    > or go to windows start and shut down or just jump around from place to
    > place and i end up losing things or just going nutso i ran antivirus
    > antispyv found nothing but yet it still goes on lone -wolf.

    For what possible reason would you want to try to us your mouse for games or
    for working?

    pcbutts1, Jul 6, 2005
  4. michael

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 16:20:37 GMT, "michael"
    <> wrote:

    >when i am trying to us my mouse for games or for working , it goes
    >hywire it will all of sudden go from what i am doing to the exit x on
    >page or go to windows start and shut down or just jump around from
    >place to place and i end up losing things or just going nutso
    >i ran antivirus antispyv found nothing but yet it still goes on
    >

    >lone -wolf

    That's nuts.

    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Jul 6, 2005
  5. michael

    Barry Guest

    I had that problem once, my problem was the mouse gone bad, I replaced the
    mouse and my problems were solved,,

    Barry, Jul 6, 2005
  6. michael

    JANA Guest

    What did you feed it???

    Try the mouse on another computer. It is possible that the mouse has become
    defective.

    If it is a ball mouse, remove the ball, clean the axils that the ball is
    moving, and also clean the ball.

    Beyond this, it is possible that there are corrupt files that have to do
    with the mouse drivers, or something like that. However, I have seen
    defective mice do what yours is doing.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Jul 6, 2005
  7. michael

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "michael" <> wrote in message
    > when i am trying to us my mouse for games or for working , it goes
    > hywire it will all of sudden go from what i am doing to the exit x on
    > page or go to windows start and shut down or just jump around from
    > place to place and i end up losing things or just going nutso
    > i ran antivirus antispyv found nothing but yet it still goes on
    >

    > lone -wolf

    Mouse? Nuts? I thought mouse had balls, squirrels had nuts...

    Toolman Tim, Jul 7, 2005
  8. michael

    Pat Guest

    wrote:

    >when i am trying to us my mouse for games or for working , it goes
    >hywire it will all of sudden go from what i am doing to the exit x on
    >page or go to windows start and shut down or just jump around from
    >place to place and i end up losing things or just going nutso
    >i ran antivirus antispyv found nothing but yet it still goes on
    >

    >lone -wolf

    Cleaning mouse balls is a common experience for many computer users.

    --
    Pat

    Pat, Jul 7, 2005
  9. michael

    michael Guest

    thanks i replaced the mouse and it seems to be ok , it is an optical
    mouse so no balls for this mouse

    if at first you don't suceed do it like your mother told ya to do the
    first time

    michael, Jul 7, 2005
  10. michael

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:41:43 -0700, Pat <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 16:20:37 GMT, "michael" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>when i am trying to us my mouse for games or for working , it goes
    >>hywire it will all of sudden go from what i am doing to the exit x on
    >>page or go to windows start and shut down or just jump around from
    >>place to place and i end up losing things or just going nutso
    >>i ran antivirus antispyv found nothing but yet it still goes on
    >>

    >>lone -wolf
    >>

    >Cleaning mouse balls is a common experience for many computer users.

    That's why I got an optical one. Them little mouse balls got dirty too
    often.

    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Jul 7, 2005