    freezes.

    As I'm using a trial copy, True Image won't talk to me; perhaps someone
    here will? Please, and thanks in advance.

    LDR, Mar 22, 2007

  2. LDR

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "LDR" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm dithering between keeping Ghost for backup or switching to True
    > Image, which I'm inclined to do. However, when I boot up with True
    > Image, I get the recovering screen but can't use it because the mouse
    > freezes.
    >
    > As I'm using a trial copy, True Image won't talk to me; perhaps someone
    > here will? Please, and thanks in advance.

    Mouse freezes. Hmmmm....I thought maybe you were selling popsicles for
    kitties.

    WhzzKdd, Mar 22, 2007

  3. <looks at Subject header>

    Sounds like some kind of popsicle treat. For cats. :)

    "Gimme two Dreamsicles, a Drumstick and an Eskimo Pie. Oh, and a couple
    Mouse Freezes."

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 22, 2007
  4. LDR

    Kirk Guest

    LDR wrote:

    >I'm dithering between keeping Ghost for backup or switching to True
    >Image, which I'm inclined to do. However, when I boot up with True
    >Image, I get the recovering screen but can't use it because the mouse
    >freezes.
    >
    >As I'm using a trial copy, True Image won't talk to me; perhaps someone
    >here will? Please, and thanks in advance.

    Learn to navigate with the keyboard -

    Kirk, Mar 22, 2007
  5. WhzzKdd wrote:
    > "LDR" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm dithering between keeping Ghost for backup or switching to True
    >> Image, which I'm inclined to do. However, when I boot up with True
    >> Image, I get the recovering screen but can't use it because the mouse
    >> freezes.
    >>
    >> As I'm using a trial copy, True Image won't talk to me; perhaps someone
    >> here will? Please, and thanks in advance.

    > Mouse freezes. Hmmmm....I thought maybe you were selling popsicles for
    > kitties.

    I think I beat ya by a few minutes. ;)

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 22, 2007
  6. LDR

    LDR Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > LDR wrote:
    >
    > >I'm dithering between keeping Ghost for backup or switching to True
    > >Image, which I'm inclined to do. However, when I boot up with True
    > >Image, I get the recovering screen but can't use it because the mouse
    > >freezes.
    > >
    > >As I'm using a trial copy, True Image won't talk to me; perhaps someone
    > >here will? Please, and thanks in advance.

    > Learn to navigate with the keyboard -

    Would you believe I did learn that, and that doesn't work either. C'mon
    guys I don't mind the jokes and the sarcasim, but how about some help,
    too. thanks.

    LDR, Mar 22, 2007
  7. LDR

    LDR Guest

    In article <>, larry-
    says...
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > LDR wrote:
    > >
    > > >I'm dithering between keeping Ghost for backup or switching to True
    > > >Image, which I'm inclined to do. However, when I boot up with True
    > > >Image, I get the recovering screen but can't use it because the mouse
    > > >freezes.
    > > >
    > > >As I'm using a trial copy, True Image won't talk to me; perhaps someone
    > > >here will? Please, and thanks in advance.

    > > Learn to navigate with the keyboard -
    > >

    > Would you believe I did learn that, and that doesn't work either. C'mon
    > guys I don't mind the jokes and the sarcasim, but how about some help,
    > too. thanks.

    I forgot to say I'm using a Logitech cordless.

    LDR, Mar 22, 2007
  8. LDR

    LDR Guest

    In article <>, larry-
    says...
    > In article <>, larry-
    > says...
    > > In article <>,
    > > says...

    > > > Learn to navigate with the keyboard -
    > > >

    > > Would you believe I did learn that, and that doesn't work either. C'mon
    > > guys I don't mind the jokes and the sarcasim, but how about some help,
    > > too. thanks.
    > >

    > I forgot to say I'm using a Logitech cordless.

    Hey, Why Me, I also forgot to ask you. Where are you when I need
    you??????????

    LDR, Mar 22, 2007
  9. LDR

    Kirk Guest

    LDR wrote:

    >In article <>, larry-
    > says...
    >> In article <>, larry-
    >> says...
    >> > In article <>,
    >> > says...

    >> > Would you believe I did learn that, and that doesn't work either. C'mon
    >> > guys I don't mind the jokes and the sarcasim, but how about some help,
    >> > too. thanks.
    >> >

    >> I forgot to say I'm using a Logitech cordless.
    >>

    >Hey, Why Me, I also forgot to ask you. Where are you when I need
    >you??????????

    Instead of having a neurotic relapse, post the question here:

    Official Acronis Support Forum - Acronis True Image Product Line
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65

    Kirk, Mar 22, 2007
  10. LDR

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 02:42:02 +0000, LDR wrote:

    > I'm dithering between keeping Ghost for backup or switching to True
    > Image, which I'm inclined to do. However, when I boot up with True
    > Image, I get the recovering screen but can't use it because the mouse
    > freezes.
    >
    > As I'm using a trial copy, True Image won't talk to me; perhaps someone
    > here will? Please, and thanks in advance.

    USB mouse? Enable legacy/usb devices in bios?

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Mar 22, 2007
  11. LDR

    LDR Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > LDR wrote:
    >
    > >In article <>, larry-
    > > says...
    > >> In article <>, larry-
    > >> says...

    > >> I forgot to say I'm using a Logitech cordless.
    > >>

    > >Hey, Why Me, I also forgot to ask you. Where are you when I need
    > >you??????????

    > Instead of having a neurotic relapse, post the question here:
    >
    > Official Acronis Support Forum - Acronis True Image Product Line
    > http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65

    And why don't you learn to read? My original post points out that I'm
    using a trial copy which doesn't entitle me to support. And if you think
    I'm neurotic for asking for help in a forum that is suppose to be
    helpful and not serving as a butt for jokes or an easy target for your
    unmerited opinion of yourself, then you are really fucked up.

    Now that I vented, can we be friends and maybe help me out? Who knows,
    next time it may be your turn.

    LDR, Mar 22, 2007
  12. LDR

    LDR Guest

    In article <-meatplow.local>,
    l says...
    > On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 02:42:02 +0000, LDR wrote:
    >
    > > I'm dithering between keeping Ghost for backup or switching to True
    > > Image, which I'm inclined to do. However, when I boot up with True
    > > Image, I get the recovering screen but can't use it because the mouse
    > > freezes.
    > >
    > > As I'm using a trial copy, True Image won't talk to me; perhaps someone
    > > here will? Please, and thanks in advance.

    > USB mouse? Enable legacy/usb devices in bios?

    Now I'm getting somewhere. Thanks, Meatplow.

    LDR, Mar 22, 2007
  13. LDR

    Alfred Guest

    On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:42:07 -0400, Meat Plow <>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 02:42:02 +0000, LDR wrote:
    >
    >> I'm dithering between keeping Ghost for backup or switching to True
    >> Image, which I'm inclined to do. However, when I boot up with True
    >> Image, I get the recovering screen but can't use it because the mouse
    >> freezes.
    >>
    >> As I'm using a trial copy, True Image won't talk to me; perhaps someone
    >> here will? Please, and thanks in advance.

    >USB mouse? Enable legacy/usb devices in bios?

    I've used True Image when the mouse freezes. Once. Version 8.01 ISTR.
    Got around the screen by using the tab and Alt + alphakey

    Alfred, Mar 22, 2007
  14. LDR

    LDR Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:42:07 -0400, Meat Plow <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 02:42:02 +0000, LDR wrote:
    > >
    > >> I'm dithering between keeping Ghost for backup or switching to True
    > >> Image, which I'm inclined to do. However, when I boot up with True
    > >> Image, I get the recovering screen but can't use it because the mouse
    > >> freezes.
    > >>
    > >> As I'm using a trial copy, True Image won't talk to me; perhaps someone
    > >> here will? Please, and thanks in advance.

    > >USB mouse? Enable legacy/usb devices in bios?

    > I've used True Image when the mouse freezes. Once. Version 8.01 ISTR.
    > Got around the screen by using the tab and Alt + alphakey

    Thanks very much; I have done that, but would still like to use the
    mouse because I can't tab up to the menu.

    LDR, Mar 22, 2007
  15. LDR

    Guest

    LDR wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> LDR wrote:
    >>
    >> >In article <>, larry-
    >> > says...

    >> >Hey, Why Me, I also forgot to ask you. Where are you when I need
    >> >you??????????

    >> Instead of having a neurotic relapse, post the question here:
    >>
    >> Official Acronis Support Forum - Acronis True Image Product Line
    >> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65
    >>

    >And why don't you learn to read? My original post points out that I'm
    >using a trial copy which doesn't entitle me to support. And if you think
    >I'm neurotic for asking for help in a forum that is suppose to be
    >helpful and not serving as a butt for jokes or an easy target for your
    >unmerited opinion of yourself, then you are really fucked up.
    >
    >Now that I vented, can we be friends and maybe help me out? Who knows,
    >next time it may be your turn.

    And why don't you have any Common Sense, ?

    The URL is a link to a Public Forum which offers access and support to
    anyone that possesses enough brain cells to discover it's location.

    Take it easy, peabrain and stop acting like a Drama Queen.

    , Mar 22, 2007
  16. LDR

    Alfred Guest

    On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:40:43 GMT, LDR <>
    wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:42:07 -0400, Meat Plow <>
    >> wrote:

    >> >USB mouse? Enable legacy/usb devices in bios?

    >> I've used True Image when the mouse freezes. Once. Version 8.01 ISTR.
    >> Got around the screen by using the tab and Alt + alphakey
    >>

    >Thanks very much; I have done that, but would still like to use the
    >mouse because I can't tab up to the menu.

    I got the menu using the alt key and cursor keys
    alt and cursor down opened it.
    The tab moved the cursor around the screen and the alt + alphanumkey
    activated the button.

    Still went back to an earlier version where the mouse worked

    Used the ones on Hirens boot cd which are demo versions ILTB

    Alfred, Mar 22, 2007
  17. LDR

    WhzzKdd Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > Take it easy, peabrain and stop acting like a Drama Queen.

    LOL! There seems to be a lot of that going around lately <g>

    WhzzKdd, Mar 22, 2007
  18. LDR

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:36:00 +0000, LDR wrote:

    > In article <-meatplow.local>,
    > l says...
    >> On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 02:42:02 +0000, LDR wrote:
    >>
    >> > I'm dithering between keeping Ghost for backup or switching to True
    >> > Image, which I'm inclined to do. However, when I boot up with True
    >> > Image, I get the recovering screen but can't use it because the mouse
    >> > freezes.
    >> >
    >> > As I'm using a trial copy, True Image won't talk to me; perhaps someone
    >> > here will? Please, and thanks in advance.

    >> USB mouse? Enable legacy/usb devices in bios?
    >>

    > Now I'm getting somewhere. Thanks, Meatplow.

    Just a thought.

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Mar 23, 2007
  19. LDR

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:40:43 +0000, LDR wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:42:07 -0400, Meat Plow <>
    >> wrote:

    >> >USB mouse? Enable legacy/usb devices in bios?

    >> I've used True Image when the mouse freezes. Once. Version 8.01 ISTR.
    >> Got around the screen by using the tab and Alt + alphakey
    >>

    > Thanks very much; I have done that, but would still like to use the
    > mouse because I can't tab up to the menu.

    If you're just looking to clone a disk try Acronis's 15 day trial of Easy
    Migrate. I know it works with a USB mouse and keyboard.

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Mar 23, 2007
  20. LDR

    Frosty Guest

    On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:09:05 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk LDR
    <>, intended to write something intelligible,
    but instead wrote :

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> LDR wrote:
    >>
    >> >I'm dithering between keeping Ghost for backup or switching to True
    >> >Image, which I'm inclined to do. However, when I boot up with True
    >> >Image, I get the recovering screen but can't use it because the mouse
    >> >freezes.
    >> >
    >> >As I'm using a trial copy, True Image won't talk to me; perhaps someone
    >> >here will? Please, and thanks in advance.

    >> Learn to navigate with the keyboard -
    >>

    >Would you believe I did learn that, and that doesn't work either. C'mon
    >guys I don't mind the jokes and the sarcasim, but how about some help,
    >too. thanks.

    Ok.
    Get it some wool booties.

    Frosty, Mar 23, 2007