    How can I mute the noise the mouse makes when I click it? I have a Dell
    Dimension 8200 with a Dell wheel mouse. I'm running Windows XP Home.
    Thanks

    ji17, Apr 7, 2004

  2. ji17

    Juan Pérez Guest

    You may find the mouse driver in Control Panel. Click the mouse icon,
    you should find an option to turn sound off.

    ji17 astounded everyone with this poetic offering:

    Juan Pérez, Apr 7, 2004

  3. ji17

    Jerry G. Guest

    Go to Control Panel, and open the properties for Sounds And Audio Devices.
    In there look for Start Navigation. For the sound, select None.

    I think this is what you want...

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    Jerry G., Apr 7, 2004
  4. ji17

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Please include the part of the message you are replying to. Thanks.

    In news:c5034m$aip$,
    Jerry G. astounded everyone with this poetic remark:
    > Go to Control Panel, and open the properties for Sounds And Audio
    > Devices. In there look for Start Navigation. For the sound, select
    > None.
    >
    > I think this is what you want...

    Thanks Jerry G. from me, too. :eek:)

    Juan Pérez, Apr 7, 2004
  5. ji17

    Millimeter Guest

    On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 06:30:25 GMT, "Juan Pérez" <>
    wrote:

    >Please include the part of the message you are replying to. Thanks.

    Perhaps for ettiquette you are right, but in following this brief
    thread it seemed obvious to me.

    But that's only worth 1 cent at best. :)
    Millimeter

    Millimeter, Apr 7, 2004
  6. ji17

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Juan Pérez mused:

    | Please include the part of the message you are replying to. Thanks.

    He did ... it was below his signature. See below ...

    Taking a moment's reflection, Jerry G. mused:

    mhicaoidh, Apr 7, 2004