    reboot. any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Mike

    Mike Barnes, Nov 16, 2004

  2. Mike  Barnes

    frank ashton Guest

    get another mouse if that work sgive the other one to the cat

    frank ashton, Nov 17, 2004

  3. Mike  Barnes

    Mike Barnes Guest

    thanks Frank, but my cat is spoiled, she doesn't like plastic

    Mike Barnes, Nov 17, 2004
  4. Mike Barnes wrote:
    > Running Windows 98, mouse ( Logitech) and monitor just lockup and I have to
    > reboot. any ideas?
    > Thanks,
    > Mike

    Get rid of Windows 98.

    Brian Zurawski, Nov 17, 2004
  5. Mike  Barnes

    The One Guest

    "Brian Zurawski" <> wrote in message
    > Mike Barnes wrote:
    >> Running Windows 98, mouse ( Logitech) and monitor just lockup and I have
    >> reboot. any ideas?
    >> Thanks,
    >> Mike
    >>

    > Get rid of Windows 98.

    Fucking hell, tut fucking tut, yeah get rid of it and work from DOS fucking
    hell.

    The One, Nov 17, 2004
  6. Mike  Barnes

    James Hanley Guest

    "Mike Barnes" <> wrote in message news:<Iopmd.29891$>...
    > Running Windows 98, mouse ( Logitech) and monitor just lockup and I have to
    > reboot. any ideas?
    > Thanks,
    > Mike

    You're probably using a USB mouse on an old motherboard. Older
    motherboards sometimes don't support USB mice and keyboards very well.
    Best to use a PS2 mouse and keyboard.
    the other thing that causes that is an issue with USB and power
    management settings. So switch power management off too.

    All issues are solved if you use a Ps2 mouse and keyboard.

    James Hanley, Nov 17, 2004
  7. Mike  Barnes

    frank ashton Guest

    you need to write the full story to get any proper help .what do you mean
    the monitor freezes etc.etc

    frank ashton, Nov 18, 2004