Motzarella

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Old and Grunpy, May 6, 2009.

  1. Would you please unblock my binary mail
    Thank YOU

    Old and Grunpy, May 6, 2009

  2. Old and Grunpy

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 6 May 2009 18:32:54 -0400, "Old and Grunpy"
    <> wrote:

    >Would you please unblock my binary mail
    >Thank YOU

    No.

    Oh.. Perhaps you meant to send this to Motzarella or some other group,
    rather than a worldwide newsgroup?

    Evan Platt, May 6, 2009

  3. Old and Grunpy

    Aardvark Guest

    **** off. We're keeping it.

    Aardvark, May 6, 2009
  4. "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 06 May 2009 18:32:54 -0400, Old and Grunpy wrote:
    >
    >> Would you please unblock my binary mail Thank YOU

    > **** off. We're keeping it.

    ...or we might repost those hot nudie shots you took of you wife...

    Charlie Darwin, May 7, 2009
  5. Old and Grunpy

    VanguardLH Guest

    Old and Grunpy wrote:

    > Would you please unblock my binary mail
    > Thank YOU

    Motzy doesn't do mail. Take some laxatives and unblock yourself. Might
    need to take your meds, too, since you couldn't even figure out how to
    spell your own moniker.

    VanguardLH, May 7, 2009
  6. Old and Grunpy

    floffy Guest

    On Wed, 06 May 2009 15:36:00 -0700, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 6 May 2009 18:32:54 -0400, "Old and Grunpy"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Would you please unblock my binary mail
    >>Thank YOU

    >No.
    >
    >Oh.. Perhaps you meant to send this to Motzarella or some other group,
    >rather than a worldwide newsgroup?

    better ftp for files or torrent

    floffy, May 7, 2009
  7. Old and Grunpy

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 6 May 2009 19:35:31 -0400, "floffy" <> wrote:

    >better ftp for files or torrent

    Huh?

    Evan Platt, May 7, 2009
  8. Old and Grunpy

    Top Guest

    Old and Grunpy brought next idea :
    > Would you please unblock my binary mail
    > Thank YOU

    Pay your bill first. For your convenience you can call 1 (800)
    Paymenow.

    Billing Department

    Top, May 7, 2009
  9. Old and Grunpy