    I would really like to hear ideas on how I can make use of the Dlink
    fast switch on my wifi connection in my two pc's simultaneously.

    miggs
    miggs, Dec 14, 2006

  2. Hi
    You need a Cable/DSL Router to be able to share one connection between few
    computers.
    The content of the following links can serve as a basic tutorial concerning
    Sharing Internet, and using Wireless; it is short and to the point.
    The three first pages were written ages ago. You might ignore the prices,
    and the specific choice of hardware, stick with the principles they are
    still the same.
    Basic Options for Internet Connection Sharing -
    Hubs, routers, switches, DSL, LANs, WANs...? -
    Wireless Principles - http://www.anandtech.com/guides/viewfaq.html?i=122
    The whole thing should like this, http://www.ezlan.net/network/router.jpg
    Jack (MVP-Networking).
    Jack (MVP-Networking).