Motorola V360V and Head Phones.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Mathew Good, Dec 22, 2006.

  1. Mathew Good

    Mathew Good Guest

    My Wife wishes to play MP3's, on her phone, but it does not come with head phones and you can't even
    buy them, and Clues.

    the Adapters do not work also, as it needs a 4 contact 2.5mm plug.
    Mathew Good, Dec 22, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Russell Donaldson, Dec 22, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Mathew Good

    Sonn Guest

    "Mathew Good" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >
    >
    > My Wife wishes to play MP3's, on her phone, but it does not come with head
    > phones and you can't even
    > buy them, and Clues.
    >
    > the Adapters do not work also, as it needs a 4 contact 2.5mm plug.
    >
    >

    Try this -
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Mobile-phones/Accessories/Data-cables/Sony-Ericsson/auction-82257367.htm

    I've purchased all my data cables for phones past and present via sellers
    direct on TradeMe; a quarter of the price, no problems operating them, and
    never had any problems.
    S.
    Sonn, Dec 22, 2006
    #3
  4. Mathew Good

    Mathew Good Guest

    On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 09:53:50 +1300, Russell Donaldson <> wrote:

    >http://www.trademe.co.nz/Mobile-phones/Accessories/Headsets/auction-82237142.htm
    >
    >



    Thanks but not for this Phone, needs 2.5mm Jack.


    >
    >On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 09:34:44 +1300, Mathew Good <
    >wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>
    >>My Wife wishes to play MP3's, on her phone, but it does not come with head phones and you can't even
    >>buy them, and Clues.
    >>
    >> the Adapters do not work also, as it needs a 4 contact 2.5mm plug.
    >>
    Mathew Good, Dec 23, 2006
    #4
  5. Mathew Good

    Mathew Good Guest

    On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 10:02:04 +1300, "Sonn" <> wrote:

    >
    >"Mathew Good" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >>
    >>
    >> My Wife wishes to play MP3's, on her phone, but it does not come with head
    >> phones and you can't even
    >> buy them, and Clues.
    >>
    >> the Adapters do not work also, as it needs a 4 contact 2.5mm plug.
    >>
    >>

    >Try this -
    >http://www.trademe.co.nz/Mobile-phones/Accessories/Data-cables/Sony-Ericsson/auction-82257367.htm
    >
    >I've purchased all my data cables for phones past and present via sellers
    >direct on TradeMe; a quarter of the price, no problems operating them, and
    >never had any problems.
    >S.
    >




    Yes I have just been Done, A Jack converter for a V360V, but it does not work, even when I asked if
    it would work on this phone.
    Mathew Good, Dec 23, 2006
    #5
  6. On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 10:02:04 +1300, "Sonn" <> wrote:

    >
    >"Mathew Good" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >>
    >>
    >> My Wife wishes to play MP3's, on her phone, but it does not come with head
    >> phones and you can't even
    >> buy them, and Clues.
    >>
    >> the Adapters do not work also, as it needs a 4 contact 2.5mm plug.
    >>
    >>

    >Try this -
    >http://www.trademe.co.nz/Mobile-phones/Accessories/Data-cables/Sony-Ericsson/auction-82257367.htm
    >
    >I've purchased all my data cables for phones past and present via sellers
    >direct on TradeMe; a quarter of the price, no problems operating them, and
    >never had any problems.
    >S.


    I just bought 5 off eBay for around $25 delivered.

    (I bought one a while back for my v360v when they were a lot more
    expensive (but they did come with memory card and really uncomfortable
    headphones) and it works great)
    Jason Clinton, Dec 23, 2006
    #6
  7. Mathew Good

    Mathew Good Guest

    On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:56:07 +1300, Jason Clinton <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 10:02:04 +1300, "Sonn" <> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>"Mathew Good" <> wrote in message
    >>news:...
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> My Wife wishes to play MP3's, on her phone, but it does not come with head
    >>> phones and you can't even
    >>> buy them, and Clues.
    >>>
    >>> the Adapters do not work also, as it needs a 4 contact 2.5mm plug.
    >>>
    >>>

    >>Try this -
    >>http://www.trademe.co.nz/Mobile-phones/Accessories/Data-cables/Sony-Ericsson/auction-82257367.htm
    >>
    >>I've purchased all my data cables for phones past and present via sellers
    >>direct on TradeMe; a quarter of the price, no problems operating them, and
    >>never had any problems.
    >>S.

    >
    >I just bought 5 off eBay for around $25 delivered.
    >
    >(I bought one a while back for my v360v when they were a lot more
    >expensive (but they did come with memory card and really uncomfortable
    >headphones) and it works great)
    >
    >




    Can you give me the Brand and Model or the ebay link


    Thanks
    Mathew Good, Dec 25, 2006
    #7
  8. On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 13:26:10 +1300, Mathew Good <
    wrote:

    >On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:56:07 +1300, Jason Clinton <> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>I just bought 5 off eBay for around $25 delivered.
    >>
    >>(I bought one a while back for my v360v when they were a lot more
    >>expensive (but they did come with memory card and really uncomfortable
    >>headphones) and it works great)
    >>
    >>

    >
    >
    >
    >Can you give me the Brand and Model or the ebay link
    >
    >
    >Thanks


    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250058147343
    Jason Clinton, Dec 25, 2006
    #8
  9. Mathew Good

    Mathew Good Guest

    On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 16:08:51 +1300, Jason Clinton <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 13:26:10 +1300, Mathew Good <
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:56:07 +1300, Jason Clinton <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>>I just bought 5 off eBay for around $25 delivered.
    >>>
    >>>(I bought one a while back for my v360v when they were a lot more
    >>>expensive (but they did come with memory card and really uncomfortable
    >>>headphones) and it works great)
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>Can you give me the Brand and Model or the ebay link
    >>
    >>
    >>Thanks

    >
    >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250058147343
    >
    >




    These are USB Ones, I can't find any reference if these will work with a V360/V Phone, have
    dnloaded all the manuals I can find, no reference to a USB option at all.




    Sorry I clicked on the Wrong link these seem to be OK, but it only lists 5 ..?
    Mathew Good, Dec 25, 2006
    #9
  10. On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 17:12:57 +1300, Mathew Good <
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 16:08:51 +1300, Jason Clinton <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 13:26:10 +1300, Mathew Good <
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:56:07 +1300, Jason Clinton <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>>I just bought 5 off eBay for around $25 delivered.
    >>>>
    >>>>(I bought one a while back for my v360v when they were a lot more
    >>>>expensive (but they did come with memory card and really uncomfortable
    >>>>headphones) and it works great)
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>Can you give me the Brand and Model or the ebay link
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>Thanks

    >>
    >>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250058147343
    >>
    >>

    >
    >
    >
    >These are USB Ones, I can't find any reference if these will work with a V360/V Phone, have
    >dnloaded all the manuals I can find, no reference to a USB option at all.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >Sorry I clicked on the Wrong link these seem to be OK, but it only lists 5 ..?


    Sorry not sure what you're saying here? The auction is an expired
    auction so you can't buy that one. I don't think the seller has any
    more.

    However if you do a simple search on eBay (2.5 adapter motorola v360)
    you'll find a few more auctions. None are as cheap as the one I put in
    my link though :-(
    Jason Clinton, Dec 25, 2006
    #10
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. joseph
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    1,231
  2. Mathew Good

    Motorola V360V Problems..

    Mathew Good, Dec 11, 2006, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    309
    Mathew Good
    Dec 11, 2006
  3. Mathew Good

    Motorola V360V Problems..

    Mathew Good, Dec 12, 2006, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    342
    Mathew Good
    Dec 12, 2006
  4. Mathew Good

    Motorola V360V with iTunes mod.

    Mathew Good, Jan 10, 2007, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    386
    Jason Clinton
    Jan 13, 2007
  5. Mathew Good
    Replies:
    13
    Views:
    1,291
    Mathew Good
    Feb 8, 2007
Loading...

Share This Page