    wolves.

    _________Jefferson to Carrington 1787

    lsj7

    lsj7, Sep 1, 2004

  2. lsj7

    ICee Guest

    ICee, Sep 1, 2004

  3. lsj7

    lsj7 Guest

    ICee wrote:
    > lsj7 wrote:
    >> This is how things work here in America, folks:

    > http://thesurfboard.net/schlock/

    The picture in your liink says it all. So why open your yap?

    --

    Cherish, therefore, the spirit of our people, and keep alive their
    attention. .If once they become inattentive to the public affairs, you

    lsj7, Sep 1, 2004
  4. lsj7

    ICee Guest

    lsj7 wrote:
    > ICee wrote:
    >> lsj7 wrote:
    >>> This is how things work here in America, folks:

    >> http://thesurfboard.net/schlock/

    > The picture in your liink says it all.

    What's a "liink"?

    >So why open your yap?

    Oh, so you are allowed to "open your yap", but others are not?

    ICee, Sep 1, 2004