Motive Chorus

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by David Roberts, Oct 5, 2005.

  1. Anyone know what Motive Chorus is and how it might have found its way into
    my startup file? How do I get rid of it?

    David Roberts, Oct 5, 2005

  2. David Roberts

    Ish Taylor Guest

    "David Roberts" <> wrote in message
    news:di14e3$kls$-infra.bt.com...
    > Anyone know what Motive Chorus is and how it might have found its way into
    > my startup file? How do I get rid of it?

    http://www.talkroot.com/tech/index.php/t-13088_Motive_Chorus_Daemon.html

    the following is from this link

    "Lemon Jelly
    Motive Chorus Daemon - 01-07-2004, 12:00 AM
    Nigel F - typed:
    > My Firewall prompts me to allow access to the
    > program "Motive Chorus Daemon". What is it and should I
    > allow access?

    I was sufficiently intrigued to google this. It's wasn't straight
    forward as I'd hoped. you are definitely not alone in wondering what the
    hell it is. A brief read here:
    http://www.selfnoise.net/blog/index.php/archives/index.php/archive/1/index.p
    hp/item/76

    Which is fairly old but suggests it's some sort of generic support s/w
    bundled with ISP's installation discs & some HP printers etc!?!

    I would follow the general rule that if you don't know exactly what's
    dialling out - don't let it!
    --
    Paul"

    Ish Taylor, Oct 5, 2005