    we love you mummy
    love from javeria hamad and junaid
    from high wycombe
    Tariq Ali, Mar 17, 2007

  2. Tariq Ali

    philo Guest

    "Tariq Ali" <> wrote in message
    news:YYTKh.2567$...
    > dear mum
    > You filled my days with rainbow lights,
    > Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
    > A kiss to wipe away my tears,
    > Gingerbread to ease my fears.
    > You gave the gift of life to me
    > And then in love, you set me free.
    > I thank you for your tender care,
    > For deep warm hugs and being there.
    > I hope that when you think of me
    > A part of you
    > You'll always see.
    > we love you mummy
    > love from javeria hamad and junaid
    > from high wycombe

    Thank you very much...
    I am quite touched ...glad you still remember me <G>

    philo, Mar 17, 2007

  3. Tariq Ali

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message

    > "Tariq Ali" <> wrote in message
    >> dear mum
    >> You filled my days with rainbow lights,
    >> Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
    >> A kiss to wipe away my tears,
    >> Gingerbread to ease my fears.
    >> You gave the gift of life to me
    >> And then in love, you set me free.
    >> I thank you for your tender care,
    >> For deep warm hugs and being there.
    >> I hope that when you think of me
    >> A part of you
    >> You'll always see.
    >> we love you mummy
    >> love from javeria hamad and junaid
    >> from high wycombe
    >>

    > Thank you very much...
    > I am quite touched ...glad you still remember me <G>

    Does your girlfriend know?
    WhzzKdd, Mar 17, 2007
  4. Tariq Ali

    philo Guest

    <snip>

    > > Thank you very much...
    > > I am quite touched ...glad you still remember me <G>
    > >

    > Does your girlfriend know?

    ssssh <G>

    Oh I wish you hadn't said anything as this reminds me of something that I
    have always kept secret until now...
    A true story.

    When my daughter was little...she went to a day care center for about an
    hour a day...
    right after school but before I got home from work.
    She was at the age where parents were teaching their children an abbreviated
    anatomy course.

    One day my daughter came home and announced that "Valerie's mother has a
    penis...Valerie told me so."
    Suppressing a laugh as best I could I had to explain to her Valerie's error.
    (Though God knows...maybe it was true <G>)

    Anyway...whenever the daycare center had an event such as a pot luck
    dinner...
    whenever Valerie was there with her parents...when I saw her mother I always
    snickered to myself
    and thought..."Aah there's the woman with a penis."

    I even wrote a poem I've pretty much kept entirely to myself until now:

    Valerie's mother has a penis...
    I suppose that makes her mad.
    Valerie's mother has a penis...
    Maybe someone should tell her dad.

    Now that I've finally let that out...
    I suppose I'll be nominated for poet laureate or something <G>
    philo, Mar 17, 2007
  5. Tariq Ali

    mum Guest

    "Tariq Ali" <> wrote in news:YYTKh.2567$F82.584
    @newsfe4-win.ntli.net:

    > dear mum
    > You filled my days with rainbow lights,
    > Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
    > A kiss to wipe away my tears,
    > Gingerbread to ease my fears.
    > You gave the gift of life to me
    > And then in love, you set me free.
    > I thank you for your tender care,
    > For deep warm hugs and being there.
    > I hope that when you think of me
    > A part of you
    > You'll always see.
    > we love you mummy
    > love from javeria hamad and junaid
    > from high wycombe

    rear is a ricture of me
    to put in your raallet:

    _^
    __/o \_
    \____ \
    / \
    ^ //\ \
    __/o~\-//--\ \_/
    \____ ___ \ |
    || \ |\ |
    _|| _||_||

    rye'm the run on the rottom

    Ree Ress: send bones
    mum, Mar 17, 2007
  6. Tariq Ali wrote:
    > dear mum
    > You filled my days with rainbow lights,
    > Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
    > A kiss to wipe away my tears,
    > Gingerbread to ease my fears.
    > You gave the gift of life to me
    > And then in love, you set me free.
    > I thank you for your tender care,
    > For deep warm hugs and being there.
    > I hope that when you think of me
    > A part of you
    > You'll always see.
    > we love you mummy
    > love from javeria hamad and junaid
    > from high wycombe

    Yo mama so fat when her pager go off people think she backing up.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Mar 17, 2007