    ShaggyE2 Guest

    My Motherboard got fryed where can I find another one for a Dell
    SmartStep 100D?

    ShaggyE2, Apr 22, 2007

  2. ShaggyE2

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 04:04:03 -0700, ShaggyE2 wrote:

    > My Motherboard got fryed where can I find another one for a Dell
    > SmartStep 100D?

    Maybe the clue is in the name. (hint- DELL)

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06

    Aardvark, Apr 22, 2007

  3. On 2007-04-22, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, ShaggyE2 waxed eloquently:
    > My Motherboard got fryed where can I find another one for a Dell
    > SmartStep 100D?

    Um...err...maybe, just maybe, Dell?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    There are only two kinds of tequila. Good and better.

    The Old Sourdough, Apr 22, 2007
  4. "ShaggyE2" <> wrote in message
    > My Motherboard got fryed where can I find another one for a Dell
    > SmartStep 100D?

    Your Dell that "fryed"(sic) was an extremely basic and lacklustre
    package that Dell last marketed 6 years ago.
    It was from the budget end of the market at the time, but current
    budget models would out perform it x100 fold.
    Buy a new PC.

    Mentally IN-sane, Apr 22, 2007