    I have a pc that does not boot from a-drive/cdrom/hard disk, could this be
    the motherboard that is faulty?

    J.
    J, May 25, 2004

  2. J

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, May 25, 2004

  3. Blinky the Shark, May 25, 2004

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    --
    Now playing: Duran Duran - Too Much Information
    Michael Turner
    michael turner, May 26, 2004
  5. Alexander Rogge, May 26, 2004
  6. J

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "J" <.> wrote in message news:40b3a90c$0$4582$...
    > I have a pc that does not boot from a-drive/cdrom/hard disk, could this be
    > the motherboard that is faulty?
    >
    > J.

    not too many ppl have the patients to understand what it is that you are
    trying to say (in english).

    i assume you acquired a used pc that doesn't boot.
    there can be a number of causes which requires more information.

    do you get any messages on the screen? do you see\hear devices power up on
    boot?

    OS? Computer make\model?

    powersupply fan running?

    -a|ex